Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Jazeera brodcasts message from bin Laden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
    We have no fences saying "no trespassing", because land owners are not allowed to keep people out, except for their private residences.

But as I said before, I doubt this was the reason Osama mentioned Sweden. Rather the fact that we stopped invading other countries by 1815. We respect other people's freedom.
    I'm sure you respected other people's freedom when you continued to trade 10 million tons of iron ore a year with Nazi Germany.
    Last edited by Ted Striker; October 30, 2004, 21:27.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

I'm sure you respected other people's freedom when you continued to trade 10 million tons of iron ore a year with Nazi Germany.
      I'm sure the Nazi's just picked it up off the ground. You know free usuage of stuff and all
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprayber

I'm sure the Nazi's just picked it up off the ground. You know free usuage of stuff and all
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He should be since he is being held in a facility outside Washington and forced to produce tapes which then find their way to jeezie TV.

So you mean they artificially produce Goldstein's messages? That would mean the Two Minutes Hate mass media is a concocted scheme! So the entire Eurasian terror threat is artificial?

Arise ye starvelings from your slumbers; arise ye prisoners of want
          The reason for revolt now thunders; and at last ends the age of "can't"
          Away with all your superstitions -servile masses, arise, arise!
          We'll change forthwith the old conditions And spurn the dust to win the prize

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

When did America stop doing business with the Nazis?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• YOU ARE TALKING TO THE GUY WHO WAITED IN LINE 17 HOURS OVERNIGHT WITH NO FOOD AND WATER TO VISIT REAGAN WHEN HE DIED.

Ted Striker

we have many freedoms that Ámericans don't. Like taking a hike in the forest is not trespassing.

Can't you say that is less freedom? The person who owns the land is not allowed to use it as he sees fit. If he wants to keep people out, he should be able to.

the fact that we stopped invading other countries by 1815. We respect other people's freedom.

And we appreciate how you respected the freedoms of the citizens of Nazi Germany by not helping to invade Germany during WW2 .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• How much aid did you lend to the citizens of France in 1940?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Why would anyone want to visit the great evil that was Ronald Reagan?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    And we appreciate how you respected the freedoms of the citizens of Nazi Germany by not helping to invade Germany during WW2 .
                    Sort of like locking up all Japanese in the US during WWII? What about Senator McCarthy? He surely was a freedom-loving sort of person, innit?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• When was I arguing the US was always right? He said that Sweden respects other people's freedoms.

Everything's gotta turn into US bashing with you people .

Though by that measure... the lack of 'respect for people' that the PRC has could make a list that would break the server .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Why just today. . .
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

When did America stop doing business with the Nazis?
                          Who cares?

I'm not the one trying to claim any sort of impossible, false moral high ground here, unlike some people.

Comment

• YOU ARE TALKING TO THE GUY WHO WAITED IN LINE 17 HOURS OVERNIGHT WITH NO FOOD AND WATER TO VISIT REAGAN WHEN HE DIED.
                            Why didn't you just wait until he was buried? Then you could have spat and peed on his grave without being noticed.

I guess some people just couldn't wait....
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• That's not funny

Comment

• Of course it is.

*spits on Reagan's grave*

Comment

Working...
                                X