Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Jazeera brodcasts message from bin Laden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Jazeera brodcasts message from bin Laden!

Breaking news that Al-Jazeera has a recent video of bin Laden. Apparenly in this tape he admits it was him who set out the 9/11 attacks. And he blames Bush for not figuring out the warning signs of the attacks (is he channeling Michael Moore ). He seems to be indoors and very healthy.

OBL shows his face just before the election... a ploy?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

And he blames Bush for not figuring out the warning signs of the attacks
    What??? Why would he want Bush to figure out the warning signs... wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

But I can't figure out who this hurts more... Bush or Kerry?

Comment

Gee, you think?

Comment

Bin Laden seems smart. I think he wants to rattle the Americans so they'll come out en masse for Bush... which helps his recruiting greatly. From clips of the video he looks much better than when he was on the mountain.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Bin Laden seems smart. I think he wants to rattle the Americans so they'll come out en masse for Bush... which helps his recruiting greatly. From clips of the video he looks much better than when he was on the mountain.
          But evidence hes still alive confirms kerrys criticism, and helps Kerry. Which shows Bin laden wants kerry to win, which helps Bush. Which shows Bin laden wants Bush to win ..... well you get the picture.

I for one, will cast my vote independently of this.

But another question - does he look good for a dialysis patient living in the mountains and caves?

Was the assertion that he suffered from kidney failure a lie? Is living somewhere more comfortable than the mountains of Pakistan? Someplace like Teheran?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

According to Michael Moore, there are strong bonds between the Bin Ladin family and certain businesses in Texas.
            Attached Files
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Hey mahmud, John Kerry won hes supportive of Israel, supports the US war in Afghanistan, and thinks that invading Iraq was wrong cause the US didnt have UNSC support. Lets forget about this jihad thingie.
              Mahmud: Oh yeah, I care alot more about the UNSC than i do about Afghanistan, Israel, the Caliphate, or anything else. youre right.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

But evidence hes still alive confirms kerrys criticism, and helps Kerry. Which shows Bin laden wants kerry to win, which helps Bush. Which shows Bin laden wants Bush to win ..... well you get the picture.
                OOMG YOUR LETTING THE TERRORISTS INFLUENCE YOUR VOTE THEY WON OVER AMERICA THE US BOWS TO THE TERRORISTS OMG LOL!!111!!1

[/Spain]
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

OBL attacked America under Clinton. Does that mean he wanted the Republicans to win?
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                    OBL attacked America under Clinton. Does that mean he wanted the Republicans to win?

Are you addressing me or Imran?

As for myself, I dont have the slightest who OBL wants to win. Even if you assume that me makes a distinction between our two parties, it all gets lost in the back of forth of guessing the effect.

Its more likely that he released the video now for AQ's own reasons. From what i understand theres lots of code in these things - "bush should have seen the warning signs" could mean "cell B should strike, but cell A should await further communication"

Comment

Honestly, I think too much emphasis is being put on Bin Laden. He can't possibly be of any value to Al Qaeda now that he has to hide, and no one even knows if he is still alive.

Al Zarqawi, though...that' another matter.

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                        Honestly, I think too much emphasis is being put on Bin Laden. He can't possibly be of any value to Al Qaeda now that he has to hide, and no one even knows if he is still alive.

Al Zarqawi, though...that' another matter.

Asmodean
                        his value is as a recruiting tool, which is what this tape MAY be about. Quotes from AP indicate much focus on Israel, none on Iraq. Evidently Iraq doesnt sell to well on the recruiting grounds.

Real questions - was release set in motion BEFORE Arafats illness or after? Could this be an attempt to use Israel-Palestine as a recruiting tool BEFORE a new Pal leadership consolidates power, and a new dynamic takes over there?

Comment

I'm guessing that OBL was waiting for the DVD release of Fahrenheit 911 so that he could find out what the war on terror was about.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

so what are the odds that this WONT put an end to the "mossad did it" line in the middle east, or the "CIA did it" line in Europe?

Comment

HEY EVERYBODY, LET'S PICK APART BIN LADEN'S MESSAGE AS REGARDING WHICH CANDIDATE HE'S TRYING TO MAKE WIN WITH IT, AND THEN VOTE AGAINST THAT CANDIDATE

IF WE DON'T DO THAT, THE TERRORISTS WIN!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                              X