This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Eagles only need to go 5-2 for a first round bye....

Only? They also need to go 6-1 for the #1 seed.
    Yes - only... considering their schedule...

Sun 11/21 Washington 4:15 pm WIN
    Sun 11/28 at NY Giants 1:00 pm WIN
    Sun 12/5 Green Bay 4:15 pm probably a WIN (since it's in Philly - in Green Bay would be a toss up).
    Sun 12/12 at Washington 8:30 pm WIN
    Sun 12/19 Dallas 1:00 pm WIN
    Mon 12/27 at St. Louis 9:00 pm toss up - although the Rams have proven they can lose at home.
    Sun 1/2 Cincinnati 1:00 pm WIN

You know, I predicted they'd go 15-1 when the schedule was published. They still have an outside shot.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• The only other game the Eagles will lose this year is CIN. And they will only lose that because they wont be playing their starters.

Comment

• That's a bold claim. It's not easy to win that consistently. I say any of the teams in the schedule are capable of beating them, so some of them will.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Looking at the schedule, it's pretty damn easy.
          Green Bay will be tough, and St Louis isn't a pushover. Otherwise, only the "on any given Sunday" rule might stop them.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            That's a bold claim. It's not easy to win that consistently. I say any of the teams in the schedule are capable of beating them, so some of them will.
            I agree... **** happens.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If we were talking about the Pats or Steelers I might say they could win 7 in a row, but no team in the NFC is that good.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What can I say. The Cowboys suck

I really hated them after Jerry Jones fired Jimmy Johnson. What a moron. They deserve to lose.

Comment

• Ramsey will want to jump into TO's arms on Sunday when the Eagles D starts blitzing the hell out of his team

Comment

• Based on my advanced calculations, Philly will lose at least once to Washington.

Actually, my calculations say that Washington is the number 2 defense in the league, so Philly will have it's hands full.

Haven't done offensive stats yet.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• On offense, Washington is pretty close to last. Philly will run blitz and put 8 men in the box to stop Portis (Washington's only real offensive threat). Washington will not be able to complete deep passes to defeat this scheme.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                      X