Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Minny punts... just waiting for the high scoring that was promised tonight
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well the Vikings don't have Moss... that has to kill some of their high scoring tonight.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, down 14 to zip already, Dante better find some of his other receivers...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• 14-3, but Indy is driving again.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Holding penalty kills that drive... keeping it an 11 point game.

Comment

• wouldn't it be great if Min went into a tailspin after this game and then the Bears win the division?!@?@!!!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                wouldn't it be great if Min went into a tailspin after this game and then the Bears win the division?!@?@!!!

Not likely.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• WOW... what a return!

It's a game now .

Comment

• MY LORD... what a great second half .

Comment

wouldn't it be great if Min went into a tailspin after this game and then the Bears win the division?!@?@!!!
                      *cough* Packers *cough*

Comment

• Boy, you can set your watch by the yearly vikings collapse.

Comment

• Wannstedt to resign today

I watched the Dolphins postgame press conference on Sunday, and boy, talk about a beaten man! So its not surprising that Wannstedt is going to announce his resignation today.....

Hmmm, I wonder if Dan Reeves is rested enough to take over a team at mid-season? Or maybe Hueizenga will wait until the end of the season to raid other teams' coaching staffs?

D

Comment

• Wanny deserves whatever happens to him. He destroyed the Bears Team... and now has done so with Miami. Hopefully the love affair the national press had with him is now over, and they see what everybody in Chicago already knew... that he is a moron
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              Is the Poly Fantasy League falling by the wayside? At least 3, maybe 4 teams had players on bye weeks in their starting lineups this week.

WTF is up with that? Did everyone just stop caring?
                              Where's the comaraderie? Where's the trash-talking?
                              C'mon, guys!

This is my first year in this league. Is this how it normally goes???
                              I even lost to one of the teams starting a player on a bye!

Comment

..and win first round playoff game at home vs. wild card, but the following week get destroyed by Eagles in Philly...

Comment

Working...
                                X