No announcement yet.

Yankees: $200 Million doesn't buy you a Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck, I have made a prediction-the Sox better not let me down and make me wrong and get swept. If they do my record will begin to look like LoA's.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Tied!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• 2 outs, bottom of the ninth, with the winning run 90 ft away and Ramirez at the plate.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Full count!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
            No
            Make that a "maybe"
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Ortiz popped out. Tough luck. Still tied up though.

JohnT: I am a Braves fan also AND a Buffalo Bills fan. Woe is me when it comes to championships.

Comment

• It prolongs the hurt... as Dennis Leary would probably see (if you saw the pregame show you'd get it ).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That catch by Cabrera was incredible.

Comment

• I've been watching the Fox streaming Diamond Cam since the 9th. Its a really interesting way to watch the game. I can hear the announcers, but only see from the cam's perspective (albeit, about 10 seconds after it happens).

Just go to the Sox or Yanks website for the link.
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• BoSox win... there will be a Game 5!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• BIG PAPI! WOO!

Comment

• Oh, btw, it was an Ortiz 2-run HR (Ramirez on 1st). His 2nd HR of the game, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Awfully nice of Quantrill to give the Alliance even a smidgen of hope, false as it may be.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Oh, btw, it was an Ortiz 2-run HR (Ramirez on 1st). His 2nd HR of the game, if I'm not mistaken.
                              Not of the game...but 2nd walk-off homer this postseason.

Comment

• It's that arrogance of Yankee fans that has made millions of baseball fans smile when they've faltered each of the last 3 years as Steinbrenner's ego has continued to rise. It probably won't be this round, but a nice loss in the WS again will be great, just to see Steinny flip his top.

Comment

Working...
                                X