X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRIKEOUT!
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• With the exception of a two-hour nap Sunday from 2-4, I have been awake since 8 yesterday morning. I can't go to sleep yet. This is getting as physicially draining as it is mentally and emotionally.
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• You know you are setting yourself up for failure?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• In more ways that one

Comment

• Wow. How amazing is Wake right now?

Comment

• He's always been great against the Yanks. The question is how long can he go? Loiza has been great for NY as well.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• ITS OVER!

I BIG PAPI!!!

Comment

• RED SOX WIN! What a game!

Comment

• Ortiz does it again... what a game .

Comment

• And Astros vs. Houston is almost over...and it started 3 hours later.

Having played 27 innings in the past two games, the Red Sox are heading to New York to make history

Having been up 39 hours, I am heading to bed to make my 10:00 class

Comment

• Unbelievable game. It looks like the Red Sox have at least made it respectable. I'm pulling for them but they still have to be a huge longshot to win this series.

On a sidenote, I think the Yankees have been overusing Mariano Rivera. He should be coming in the 9th to close it out. That's what closers are supposed to do. I think they are giving the Red Sox too many at bats against him. Especially since it's becoming clearer that he's not super-unstoppable against the Red Sox.

Comment

• Schilling pitches tomorrow. If he does as well as reports indicate he should, I would expect a Game 7.

I just don't know who will pitch it

Comment

• He should be coming in the 9th to close it out. That's what closers are supposed to do.

Why? Your best reliever is more valuable when the game is tied or within 1 run in the late innings with the big boys coming up. What's the point in having an inferior reliver out there which makes your closer irrelevent? The Astros found that out the hard way in Game 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Ortiz does it again... what a game .
                              I expected last night's loss-this night's loss was simply obnoxious. Do Yankee hitters take the day off after the 9th Inning? They had 5 innings to do something, anything....

I hope Steinbrenner screams at them all night, cause lets just say, Sox's fans think they are mean towards the Yankees-but they are little girle men when it comes to meaness and the Bleacher Creatures at Yankee Stadium.

Every inning that the Yankee bats failed was just one more inning for Boston to win it at.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                                Schilling pitches tomorrow. If he does as well as reports indicate he should, I would expect a Game 7.

I just don't know who will pitch it
                                I don't know... Schilling's ankle will still be tender.

Comment

Working...
                                X