No announcement yet.

Yankees: $200 Million doesn't buy you a Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, I am saying a celebretion by yankee fans does not get to the point of the police having to control the crowd in such a manner-that what.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• thats cuz you win everyyear.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Except 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
        Before that 1995, 1997
        Before that 1980,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93 (won't count 94)
        Before that 1963,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,76,79

So forth and so on.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• and? youve still won something 40% of the time, and youve won the big one 1 out of every 4 years. thats downright crazy. if you dont think thats wnning everyyear, then i dont know waht to think
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Well, today is the big day. Game 1. Woody vs. Wakefield. Lets get off to a good start and win game one behind a DANCING knuckler.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
              Curse ain't broken yet, even if the Sox win this game. Isn't there another series after this one?
              Yeah, and it won't take the Sox seven games to win four and end this thing.

Yankees SUCK!!
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                Dont forget to buy your '2004 back to back alcs shirt' , a must for all fans to cherish and remember this moment
                I could use one of those on my driveway under the oilpan of my car.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                X