No announcement yet.

Are you a whore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many child support agencies would disagree with that statement.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• but does that make it right?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That additional paperwork is a promise to each other that must first be broken in order to become divorce. Just the commitment made provides more security for both of you, even given the attitude that marriage is nothing more than a piece of paper.
        I personally believe that marriage is much more than a piece of paper but thats me. Not everyone out there has the same beliefs.

I know of long term monogamous unmarried folks that have a real promise and commitment to each other and I know of married folk where both are cheating . The marriage isn't your security . . . any security comes from "knowing" your partner and believing what they tell you.

Oh and BK you always seem to assume pregnancy-- If you are careful ( ie use a condom correctly plus an additional method) the chances of a pregnancy are very very very small
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Oh and BK you always seem to assume pregnancy-- If you are careful ( ie use a condom correctly plus an additional method) the chances of a pregnancy are very very very small
          Yeah, but the key word here is correctly. You are still taking a risk, and the woman bears more of the consequences than the man.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Many child support agencies would disagree with that statement.
            Harder to get a divorce to leave a pregnant partner, than to walk out on someone you've just been living with. That's all I'm saying.

I know of long term monogamous unmarried folks that have a real promise and commitment to each other and I know of married folk where both are cheating . The marriage isn't your security . . . any security comes from "knowing" your partner and believing what they tell you.
            True. The marriage only has meaning, if you are willing to put something into it. Why get married if you don't want to make a commitment?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• i really dont understand the debate in this... the risk of pregnancy and disease is ALWAYS present, though condoms and what not can greatly lower the risk. Sex is never risk-free, however.

if you're willing to take the risks, fine... but you must always be prepared to deal with the risks... risks that 14 year olds could never possibly be prepared for

i dotn get yall... to me, me, ben, and jon are the only voices of reason and yall are insane.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Crossing the road isn't risk free. Do you abstain from that?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  i really dont understand the debate in this... the risk of pregnancy and disease is ALWAYS present, though condoms and what not can greatly lower the risk. Sex is never risk-free, however.

if you're willing to take the risks, fine... but you must always be prepared to deal with the risks... risks that 14 year olds could never possibly be prepared for

i dotn get yall... to me, me, ben, and jon are the only voices of reason and yall are insane.
                  With a condom and the pill the risks are ridiculously low. And that's not counting that you're probably risking more on the long-term by denying yourself a source of pleasure and mental balance.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

And you know this from experience?
                    Yes, I waited until I was 24. I don't care to get into specifics, but I definitely began to get quite nihilistic. And I know why, as I know my brain pretty well.

From your standpoint, you've got the milk without buying the cow. From her standpoint, she has no security.
                    You watch too much Oprah Winfrey. Stop taking advice from sex-hating women and Christians... they really have no clue.

Sex is enjoyed just as much by women as men.

Just as much means she is getting milk too.

And we are both quite secure in our relationship, thank you very much.
                    Pentagenesis for Civ III
                    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Marriage only has meaning, if you are willing to put something into it. Why get married if you don't want to make a commitment?
                      because people are taught sex is evil unless they are married. People don't want to be evil... but everyone wants sex.
                      Pentagenesis for Civ III
                      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I never suggested that you hate women, but there's a lot of stereotyping there. Could negative views on women be holding you back?
                        It's possible. But I'm willing to bet it's because I'm so shy I can't talk to women .

Comment

• Crossing the road isn't risk free. Do you abstain from that?
                          i usually look both ways...

and anyway, thats a risk i'm willing to take. i can't stay on my block all the time so i'm willing to take the risk. I NEED to cross the street. i'm not willing to take the risk of contracting diseases or getting someone pregnant, even if the risk is the same.

Comment

Working...
                          X