Are you a whore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a whore?

How many girls/boys have you been with in your life? And by ‘’been with’’ I mean .
    What is normal? I mean how many…per year maybe? There must be an average, right?

I ask this because it seems like today people don’t sleep with other people because it feels good or they want to, they do it only because it’s cool. People 15 and under I mean.

What do you think?
    19.57%
    6.52%
    6.52%
    3.26%
    4.35%
    about 6
    4.35%
    about 7
    1.09%
    about 8
    1.09%
    about 9
    0.00%
    about 10
    1.09%
    10 to 15
    5.43%
    15 to 20
    6.52%
    over 20!!
    14.13%
    I only sleep with bananas
    26.09%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I can be anything you want me to be.

Comment

So I repeat, since no one is answering me:

I ask this because it seems like today people don’t sleep with other people because it feels good or they want to, they do it only because it’s cool. People 15 and under I mean.

Anybody think I am right?

sPEC.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Exactly how are we talking? I mean, has a whole different meaning depending on the situation.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I have no idea what kids 15 and younger are thinking about sex nowadays. I'm 27 and I don't have kids. To the extent that things are any different from when I was 15, I wouldn't know. I suppose I could ask my nephew, but I'd really rather not.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I would take anything any 15-year old says about their sexual experiences with a truckload of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
              I have no idea what kids 15 and younger are thinking about sex nowadays. I'm 27 and I don't have kids. To the extent that things are any different from when I was 15, I wouldn't know. I suppose I could ask my nephew, but I'd really rather not.

-Arrian
              Same as me, but I can still base an opinion on what I see and hear everywhere. I think it's getting way out of hand. I see 12 year old girls dressed like Brittney Spears when she does concerts. I see them from the back and I think to myself:'' Wow, she seems awfully cute'' but when she turns around and I notice she 13 year old, I feel like a sick pervert automaticly. WTF is up with that. I know that my mom would never have let my sister dress that way when she was 12 or 13.....16 for christ sake.

Spec.

Comment

Yup, just like all those men's locker room stories.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Spec,

I've noticed the same trend in dress, but it seems that each and every generation has the exact same complaint about the generation that follows them... so something tells me that it's a perception thing.

The thing I really don't get is the "writing on the ass" thing. All these 12 year old girls with shorts (short shorts too) with writing on 'em. You read it, you're looking at a 12 year old's ass. Sigh.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm a single guy living in a town where the women are plentiful, beautiful, and scantily clad....what do you expect....hell yes I'm a whore.....

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Where are you living now, Vel?

-Arrian

Comment

Columbia, SC....home of Vel and the Gypsy Harem....

C'mon down!

-=Vel=-
                        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Can't. Engaged. Spoken for. Ah, well. You'll just have to take care of those pretty girls all by yourself. Such hardship

-Arrian

Comment

You're conducting this thread on poly and you don't have a 0 option
                            Poor poor PH

And just 1 here, inspite of all my futile efforts in college...
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Tell me about it...ahhh...life in the South!

Still, if you're ever vacationing this way....eye candy and window shopping is divine....

I keep trying to convince Diss to come for a visit, but so far....no dice.

Ah well....more for me then.

-=Vel=-

Comment

Working...
                              X