X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst... it's necklace.

Freudian slip?

Comment

• Oops. I'm really not too familiar with those things anyways.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• why do women like jewelry. I don't get it.

I never wear any jewelry. What's the point?

Comment

• its all about the bling bling?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• They are pretty, I think. And women like pretty stuff. That's our biological make ok? Plus the sociaty has made them that way. Ever since they are little, they are dressed prettier and receive loads of appraises for being dressed pretty. Looking well has long been perm marked to their unconciousness that it is something they should try to accomplish and they have identified that with their self value as a woman.

If you really want to change that, you need to start working from your own daughters.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• When I say that women don't want for you to talk about your relationship problems, I mean that by talking about relationship problems, you're admitting to having said problems, which makes (many, not all) women feel as if they're "failing" somehow.

That's why they don't want to hear it, guys: they much prefer to hear about how they're making you happy, not unhappy.

Comment

• That's why I said timing and method.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Care to enlighten us, SF?
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Talk positive, boy. Don't complain, appraise.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Positive reinforcement teaches nothing if you can punish when they f up.

It's like training a dog.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• JohnT, I never said I understood love, I said it don't exist. Hey if it exists for someone, good for them. I mean romantical love. Well, I suppose kids change things, I want to have kids someday, so sure, I'll have that possibility open.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Love does exist.

Comment

• until I see it myself, I say it doesn't, but I'll leave the possibility open.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                            X