No announcement yet.

Ahh, Women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• haha, the angry silence...i hate that
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher

Actually, the words "I am wrong" never came out of her mouth, it was just angry silence for about 30 minutes and then everything is back to normal.
        hey thats exactly like how people on forums admit theyre wrong...
        :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
          Oh boy. It really shows when you don't understand something doesn't it. You were actually breaking the paragraph in the wrong place.
          Nope. That was the proper place to break it.

Originally posted by Snowflake
          It's not that she is not forthcoming with her feeling. It's not she use something to hint another thing. It is that she really feel that way. She really feel that the reason you do not bother to fight her even if you don't agree with her means you don't care what she thinks.
          Why doesn't this woman say, "You don't care how I think."?

See, that's why I said it was illogical. The man has to somehow interpret her feelings, but feelings are irrational.

Thus she hopes you would fight her simply because she hope you are taking her seriously. Why is this so hard to be understand? Huh?
          Admit it, that's illogical.

And don't limit your definition of "fight" to the narrowest sense. pekka and I were haveing a good fight but I'm sure it has been quite "calm and deliberate philosophical".
          A "fight" between a couple is generally understood to be violent. Not necessary a fisticuffs, it can be a charged, emotional verbal exchange. A "fight" is never calm.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowflake
            I used to offer to hold the car keys when we went out together. I lost the keys twice. And he didn't let me do it any more. I mean is it my fault that I keep losing things? It's not like I do it deliberately, unlike some other men.
            This sort of thing is another cause of argument between myself and my girlfriend. I recognise areas where she may make mistakes. If I try to stop her from doing things that I know she will clearly mess up with, seemingly no matter how delicately I put it, then cue one big hissy fit. So then I just let her do whatever the hell she wants, she inevitably stabs herself in the face with a spork, and you can just guess whose fault it is...

Comment

• "Dr Quincey, we've established a cause of death. It appears that the victim was stabbed with a spork."

This thread just keeps getting better.

Comment

• WTF is a "spork"?
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• It's a crappy plastic thing that you can get in salad bars, etc. Basically it's a cross between a spoon and a fork. Whence the name.

However, a cross between a spoon and a knife is a runcible spoon. Now that's got a decent name.

Comment

• i think the discussion between pekka and snowflake proves just one thing: its a waste going in discussion with a woman, you'll never win

I'm waiting for a woman i can live with without changing myself in a way i won't be confortable anymore. I'm not one who will be constantly giving compliments and such.

Snowflake: i like your tree and stone exemple. I should hang it above my bed

I really like this thread!

Greetz
                    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Snowflake, Aah you're coming for round two! I've been waiting for you, yes, you have no chance against me. That's right, I'm here to destroy arguments, behaviour, complexity and PUNKS! BOOOOOOM!

I got some things I need to be doing first, but I'll be back as soon as possible and knock your posts OUT!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• And just to let you know, God is on my side, as I hit submit reply button, the thunder struck.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Women marry men hoping to change them, but they don't.
                          Men marry women hoping that they will never change, but they do.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• couldn't put it any better .

That's the ultimate truth right there. And women lie too. The make up is a lie. 'What's wrong? I want to look pretty for you?' OK, then why did you let your butt go 4 feet wide the same time? They put on make up, because make up is cool, it's like a series of products you need to have. In the morning, man looks still the same. The man deal is easy. You get what you ordered. But women in the morning? Uh oh.. especially after wild night out. That's a crime too. It's a lie. Live in deception. I'm not sayinhg women shouldn't use make up. I'm just saying it's a lie.

The ultimate lie of women getting fake boobs because men, and that would be bad? Who is the first one to squeeze the fake boob when it's done? That's right, the girlfriend of her. They get to squeeze and admire it first. The fact is, they take boob jobs because they want to take boob jobs. Adn that's another lie. Everyone should be OK with waht God gave to them. If it makes someone feel better to have bigger breasts, well go ahead, but the problem is not the smaller chest. It's in the head, and the self image. That's the real source of the problem.

Ever since Eve allied with the snake, things have been bad.. because of Eve, I was denied the paradise on earth. Is it the fault of women? No. Does it make Eve evil? No.. but it makes her stupid. You see, there is the very nature of women. 'Uhh Adam is boring, he doesn't jump when I say so' when he's out there, doing something they do in paradise. So she gets bored, and the snake offers something to do. That's right, when the man turns his back, the woman starts to make up his own stuff, that can be evil too. Because they're bored. Because Adam didn't stimulate her enough. Maybe he missed one 'I love you' and that was it. You see, Eve was the first SUPER feminist. He hated all men. He only knew one man, but since he was the only man there was, he loved all men. And Adam loved all women. Eve was the only woman, but you see, Adam loved her so he loved all women, plus at the same time was faithful because she was the only woman. These days, men still love women, and women still do their evil things while the men is not right there. Because they get bored. And they have some complex issues, which is BS in action.
                            In da butt.

Comment

• "Alright alright, poor pekka. I'll keep on the fight for you, since you really can't live with me saying "I don't want to fight with you" like what you said to that girl. See how tolerate women can be, compared to men sometimes?"

It's not a fight, it's a debate. Don't try to make it into something else than a debate, because if you do, you lose automatically. So you can't quote me in there. Can't compare that situation to debate.
                              What I meant was that if you leave my theory with few sad counter attempts without really destroying it, then you have to acknowledge and recognize and give the credit where it's due, to me, or if you wish you continue trying to bunk it, then you should do that, but walking out is just a sign of giving up, which would mean victory to me, but even so you have to acknowledge it.

"I agree with you. Women do not have issues that are based on facts. They are just more emotional. Or in your word, more complex."

YES! This is what I was trying to say, granted it wasn't put on the best way possible.
                              And since emotional is non-factual, and those emotion motivated actions are executed, they actions are non-factual.. BS in action!

Of course you can say that non-facts are not necessarily BS. Yes, but they didn't put the rocket to the moon with non-facts. Every significant accomplishment by humans is based on facts. Facts are possible to understand for the reason that they are agreed worldwide and mean the same thing to everyone. So what you're trying to do is to defend the emotional side and saying we should not challenge the BS of it. All I'm saying is, it's not based on any facts, it's not based on any understandable agreements, it's emotions, which basically are impossible to define properly, and since it that is true, they are also next to impossible to interpret. And that being so, it's the women who should come out of the emotion galaxy to the real world. We can't be expected to understand something that is non-factual and changes with every woman and emotion and week. It's not being in touch with your emotions. It's having f'd up emotions.

And now you lay that action to men, making them suffer, and then ultimately blame it on men too. If women were in touch with their emotions, it would mean they could control them. If they would be able to do that, and hold the horses on irrational behaviour, they would dominate the world in every area, outnumbering men. But since that's not happening, then it must not be so. And I have nothing against women controlling things, hey we have a woman for a president, so I'm not objecting that.

"Who said only "factual complex" are allowed and "emotional complex" are not allowed? You have not proved it. You only restated "men's belief" about facts and the fact that women are emotional and sometimes behaves emotionally. It has long been well established, and you have not proved anything further than that."

So you agree with all the important parts to my theory after all BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAA!
                              No one said emotional complex isn't allowed. But since we agree that it exists, it destroys the excuses for it. It still doesn't make it forbidden. After all, it happens all the time. It is allowed. However, there are no excuses for it. There is no good excuse for irrational behaviour, except mental illness. There just aren't any. And that was my original claim anyway. And all the rest of the arguments were just to back this one up.

DESTROYED *CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
                              In da butt.

Comment

• Let me help you to rephrase your own argument so it is more clear and logical.

What you mean is this:

Men are claimed simple but they are in fact quite capable of complex. Women are claimed complex but they are sometimes simple. This situation is complex and it is a simple fact. However, the complexity of the situation doesn't give any excuse to women to be complex, because what they claimed complex is not rooted from the fact of the complexitiy of the situation, in fact it is rooted completely from something else, which is their illogical emotional state.

This is quite clear and logical you think?

The only jump you have which is not proved, is that why isn't it perfectly ok if women's complexity is rooted from their emotional state instead of the factoral complexity of the situation.

But since we agree that it exists, it destroys the excuses for it.
                                Be careful not to shoot yourself on the foot. We all agree that men exist, does it destroy the excuses for men? Can I say that well men are alive all the time. It is allowed. However, there are really no excuses for men to be alive? If you want to have a good logical debate, then remember, it must be based on logic. Statements like "There is no good excuse for irrational behaviour, except mental illness." is not an argument to support your claim.

Before you claim your victory, make sure you understand what you are fighting. Read all of my posts again, you will see that I have never denied that women have emotions. What I deny in you equation of women=emotion=BS, is the second part, that emotion is BS.

As I said before, emotion is not BS. Emotion is a natural part of our lifes. The fact that men are trained to conceal it does not make it BS.

Admit it, women and men are simply different. It's not one is more complex than the other. They are just different, and this is a simple fact. You are right in saying that women always want to change men. And men also always want women to change. We don't have to do that any more. In this new era, people do not try to change people, people try to understand people. We recognize and appreciatiate the fact that we are different, we do not get pissed at this fact, we do not get frustrated at this fact. We are thankful to this fact. We know it is the difference that makes this world such an interesting place. We know that if everybody is the same this world is going to become very dull and boring.

Adaption is not trying to make one side change. When two people argues whether the toothpaste should be squeezed from the end or from the middle, one doesn't necessarily have to win. We can simply accept the fact that one likes to squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, and the other likes to squeeze it from the end. We can even buy two toothpastes. And the existance of difference will not harm our relationship. We can still love each other, and care for each other.

It's hard to understand. But we can try, start from now, start from ourselves. I can understand your desire for facts, and your frustration against emotions. I appreciate your state of high spirit of a supercitizen , your courageous fight against anything that is in your way. I understand your logic, even if it is put out in a slightly more complex way than necessary. I understand your desire of a victory, and your male proud that forbids you to submit to a woman.

I understand when you say you have a long crush, it means something similar to what I call love. I understand when you say "you are fat", you just don't know how to express your frustration.

There doesn't always need to be a winner and a loser between a man and a woman. But I understand your need for a victory being a man. So there, I'll let your "DESTROYED *CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHH*" go and do not debut it. This is the love of a woman.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X