No announcement yet.

Ahh, Women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, I say it one more time, I didn't say you couldn't do things and not have excuse for it. I said it happens. And that it's not forbidden. I just stated, that there are no excuses for some things, period.

If you're going to post this to some other forum, you better make it positive, like 'the best man in the world' thread or something like that, and don't make it ironic, make it like you mean it. Why? Because you owe it to us, men.

"Don't you understand we're openning the new era here? There are already people who have started trying. If you are not satisfied with the current state, don't sit and complain. Do something about it."

This sounds like oen of those 'lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks' advertisements. Really touchy, but no content.

And what do you mean negative attitude towards women? I love women. They just don't have excuses. But I love women. They can do good things, plus they fart less than men.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
      If you're going to post this to some other forum, you better make it positive, like 'the best man in the world' thread or something like that, and don't make it ironic, make it like you mean it. Why? Because you owe it to us, men.
      Just one correction. The last word should be "women".
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
        And what do you mean negative attitude towards women? I love women. They just don't have excuses. But I love women. They can do good things, plus they fart less than men.
        They just hide it better. Or they do it in a group of men so no one suspects.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Women with PMS are scarey though.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• here are a few helpful attachments
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• a Male Brain (yup fellas checked and rechecked we got one)
              Attached Files

Comment

• a a female Brain..imagine that they gots one 2
                Attached Files

Comment

• I join zestfully as an ally of Pekka .

And start by saying that the "complexity derived form emotion" argument is absolute BS . Emotions are indicators , not driving forces , and they indicate the value judgements derived from the person's view of the world and are a response to the current content of the situation. Thus , anyone who is being "complex by emotion" is being driven by instinct (or fear/pressure) and nothing more . That is why Pekka wins this one .

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                    Mike, go and talk to women. You'll find that not all of them are against the idea. Mind you, you'll have to deal with the consequences then, and don't say Pekka didn't warn you.
                    Oh don't worry, I know that. It's the consequences and amount of time a girlfriend takes up that's the problem. I'm having too much fun.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Well go and talk to groupies after gigs then.

Comment

• I do. We only have one more gig. New band starting up!
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• But that would mean changing your sig!!

Comment

• I know.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• There's a lot of words, and very little information in this thread. Pekka.

For starters, you don't really understand love until you have your own kids.

Secondly, the dirty little secret about talking to women about your relationship problems: women don't want you to talk about your relationship problems.

Thirdly, the idea that women are money hungry: It's not the money y'all are worried about, it's the work needed in order to get it. Fact: Women like new things. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                                For starters, you don't really understand love until you have your own kids.
                                Couldn't agree with you more, JohnT.

Secondly, the dirty little secret about talking to women about your relationship problems: women don't want you to talk about your relationship problems.
                                Well, it's really not that hopeless. The key is the timing and the method.

Thirdly, the idea that women are money hungry: It's not the money y'all are worried about, it's the work needed in order to get it. Fact: Women like new things. Deal with it.
                                You know, it usually is too late when they wanted that little neckless, and you try to tell her how beautiful she looks without any jewlry. You got to do the "pre-emptive strike" before that. You know. Everytime when she does not wear a neckless, tell her how heavenly she looked when she dresses simple. Make sure it sinks to her unconciousness. Make her believe you.
                                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X