No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round *ing 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you, **** the flamers, **** ray ratto adnf **** sports - its never your team that wins.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• LoA, your dignity in defeat is equalled only by Asher's grace in victory.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• gop awayls
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          Paul Martin called Sutter after the game:
          PM called the Flames president Ken King during the game:
          “I said, ‘Yeah, I’m Daffy Duck and I’ve got a hockey game to watch here’ and I hung up,” King said yesterday.

Golfing since 67

Comment

• man, the flyers are not playing consistent at all. One day they are masters of the universe, and then the next they couldnt beat a peewee hockey team.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai

PM called the Flames president Ken King during the game:
              “I said, ‘Yeah, I’m Daffy Duck and I’ve got a hockey game to watch here’ and I hung up,” King said yesterday.

I thought that was great.

Apparently the good people in the PMO did not give up, and on the second call managed to convince him the PM was actually wanting to talk to him. Good thing they have a sense of humour.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Hey LoA, how do you think I felt when Vancouver lost in 7 to Calgary?

They've been without a cup for far longer than San Jose.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You can be disappointed LoA, I understand completely, especially after Nabokov played such a great game. However, you should understand that the Flames are a big story here-abouts.

Not only are they a lunch-bucket team, led by a Sutter, who embody work ethic and dedication over the skills that big payrolls can buy, but they are a very rare commodity of late; a Canadian based team going to the Stanley Cup Finals.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• THAT THEY MAY TAKE THE SERIES BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR CLASS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                        **** you, **** the flamers, **** ray ratto adnf **** sports - its never your team that wins.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                          THAT THEY MAY TAKE THE SERIES BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR CLASS!!!!!
                          I don't think anyone wants it.

Comment

• From today's Toronto Star.
                            Attached Files
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Tonight's game... Philly or Tampa?

My money's on the Flyers.

Comment

• I'm stupid, what's the point of that?

The owners and coaches of the Flames are conservative.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X