NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guts.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Commie Wings?

We're the friggen Yankees of the NHL. Commies? pfffttt.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh man.... cars are racing around outside with horns blaring and the game isn't over yet.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think it's a pretty safe bet now. The leafs are many things, but they're no Vancouver.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The leafs are many things, but they're no Vancouver.
            I suppose that's why they haven't won a cup since '67
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

KISS MY ASS KRUSTY!!
              Attached Files
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

its over

4-1 Leafs

Balfour stole this series as the Leafs were outplayed badly in at least 2 and arguably all 3 of Toronto's 2-0 wins
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Oh man... the Sens choke yet again.

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Umm... Agathon, is this your attempt to out-do Asher in a sore winner competition or something?
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

No. I just know quite a few Sens fans who assured me in no uncertain terms that the Leafs were going down this year.

And I hate the Sens more than any other team in hockey.

That and Krusty the Klown guaranteeing the Cup is just too much. That's 4 series now and the hoodoo will be even bigger next time.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Let him rant.

Then realise they've got to beat Philly next round.

Comment

Lalime is a so so goalie. He just can't elevate his game to playoff style hockey. Alfredsson... well i've already talked about him.
                          So bye bye Martin, bye bye Lalime, and they need another captain. When Chara is the guy that's in charge of geeting your team fired up, there's definitely something wrong.
                          What?

Comment

as usual, everyone on this board tries to outdo each other for stupidity. let me set all you all straight

1. the flamers are the fags (except the finns on that team)
                            2. the sharkies are the real mccoy. maybe if you guys were up late enough to watch them school everyone, get over 100 points and get the second seed in the west, maybe you wouldnt be knocking on them. i predict sharks in 7.
                            3. fan with jacket - now thats devotion. throwing your $200 leather jacket onto the ice as the 7th man was brilliant - u almost won it for your team.
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                              Commie Wings?

We're the friggen Yankees of the NHL. Commies? pfffttt.
                              uh, no

historically enough; the combined player names on that team make for what could easily be mistake as instructions to launch an ICBM from the outskirts of Vladivostok

the Wings are and have always been Soviet central. it's time for big Alberta business to put that s* DOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

3. fan with jacket - now thats devotion. throwing your $200 leather jacket onto the ice as the 7th man was brilliant - u almost won it for your team.
                                uh huh
                                and if I happen to meet him in whatever Vancouver sports bar in the future - I'll kick his *ing jaw back into that greasy, cheating mullet which barfed out of his cheating scalp

not kidding, it would be an immediate drift to the face after feigned smile - at the least

Comment

Working...
                                X