• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by St Leo
      Sports
      True. (With the exception of futbol [soccer])

Guys making out in sports clothing.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Lately I've been on a Monet kick. I have a folder full of Monet's work, and the desktop rotates every half hour.
        Attached Files
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
          True. (With the exception of futbol [soccer])

Guys making out in sports clothing.

Ah, makes sense. I can appreciate women in uniform myself. Very partial uniform.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• My current (somewhat lame) NHL playoffs desktop.
            Attached Files
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• From top of my head, I could recognize Dejon's, Asher's and Tingkai's avatars in your background, Joncha
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• hehe... but not Imran's or Jonny's?

NHL playoff time, dontcha know.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• And this desktop thread is more than one month old, and it hasn't been graced by Princess Mononoke yet?

Time to right this wrong
                  Attached Files
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    hehe... but not Imran's or Jonny's?
                    I hadn't noticed the NJ ones, and I was unsure about Jonny: I confuse his avatar with Frozzy's previous one (the one with a NFL helmet)

Comment

• Jonny's is second from the top on the left side, Imran's is third from the bottom on the right.

Comment

• Main Rig:

Lappie:
                        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

• If there are still any heterosexuals left on Poly.
                          Attached Files
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                            If there are still any heterosexuals left on Poly.
                            Or lesbians

Comment

• Stop it! Looking at my desktop is making things hard enough as it is!
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• If there are still any heterosexuals left on Poly.
                                *sigh*

Makes me long for a babe thread...
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X