Clear All

• My latest one...
    Attached Files
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Desktop 2004.05.07
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Last edited by Verto; May 16, 2004, 21:30.

Comment

• PARDON?
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Actually i don't use the shortcuts on my desktop.. some of the games on it i don't even play right now, I just leave them there because otherwise it seems so empty
            Attached Files
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• I feel so dirty...this is as close as I can tolerate to it.
              Attached Files
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• From the office. Strangely enough, the one at home looks very similar.
                Attached Files
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• @ Asher who shows just how much better looking the Mac interface is than the crummy one behind it.

Anyway...
                  Attached Files
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                    @ Asher who shows just how much better looking the Mac interface is than the crummy one behind it.

Anyway...
                    Win2K ain't pretty, but look how much more functional it is.

And damn, those G5s are slow.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• you have a pic without the guitar in the way?

Comment

• I guess I'll update this really old thread .

the image I posted on page 1 was of my old computer.

I really haven't been searching for a good image, I just chose one pretty much at random. maybe when I'll get around to it, I'll get a better image.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice choice of games.

Comment

• My current desktop.
                            Attached Files
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• And from home. Yes, I'm too lazy to go find a background so I picked the best one I could find on XP. The main reason I'm adding this is so all you browser snobs will see that on my home machine I actually do use Firefox instead of IE.
                              Attached Files
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• I haven't actually updated this time, but that doesn't really matter since my desktop has nothing to change anyway .
                                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Working...
                                X