Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFun...you're not making it any better.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• joe mommas
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Striker:

Why don't you bump the Mariah Carey thread?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          MrFun...you're not making it any better.
          How dare you intervene!?!?

Don't you have some other forum to go to, where you can shut down a Mac thread?

DO YOUR DUTY!!!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I'm too busy listening to my friend Tom ***** about his new PowerBook display having white blots.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• pffffftt

lame excuse
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                they say that a joke can unmask the truth through one's vehement opposition to said joke. it would just be something to laugh about and return the insult if there was no truth in it.
                Speer, how well do you take racial jokes?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  they say that a joke can unmask the truth through one's vehement opposition to said joke. it would just be something to laugh about and return the insult if there was no truth in it.
                  Now I understand. Somewhere in this thread you've told a joke. Could you point out where, and why it was meant to be funny?

Get a clue, Speer.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Blah blah blah Speer is a pot-bellied pig blah blah blah.

My work here is done.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                    X