Clear All

• more sex for Ects!

Comment

• Speer

I could kick your ass when I was 19

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• because he was 14 then

Comment

• no

at being a 'prude' (by his definition)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
            there was a popular bar that punks went to less than 1/2 a block from where we lived (can't recall the name, che or bunnygrrl should know).
            Delilah's (formerly Crash Palace). One of our favorate places, but it has become exceedingly popular with the punk crowd, and it's hard to get a place to sit or play pool there anymore. Man I miss that place.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
              and chegitz...

fine i'm sorry for mentioning your plantation owner fantasies of raping black women. my bad...
              You're scum to talk about a man and his wife like that. I'd say you should be ashamed, but then again it's not like you're disappointing our expectations.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I guess when it comes to representation here, bunnygrrl doesn't count... at least according to AS.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• That cruel joke struck me as being racist.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Does he know about che's relationship?

Comment

• I think my advice to Apolyton is to switch off the PC's and go out drinking beer. The sex stuff tends to link off from that naturally.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• albert is a first rate doofus.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You're scum to talk about a man and his wife like that. I'd say you should be ashamed, but then again it's not like you're disappointing our expectations.
                          Man, I took a long time to pick up on that one.

That's really low Speer. I think you should apologize to Che.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Damn... what the Hell is Speer's problem? Perhaps he is taking his username too literally?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer

and chegitz...
                              I'd rather not reprint your grossly insulting remarks, but frankly you should learn to apologize, before someone either takes their irritation out on you physically or uses legal methods.

I really wouldn't judge everyone by your immature standards- its perfectly possible for two people to be attracted to each other because of their personalities- not because either of them is indulging in fantasy race role playing. That's hardly a sound basis for a lengthy commitment and marriage.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I don't get it. Did Che express admiration for Thomas Jefferson somewhere, or is this just spontaneous malice?
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X