Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Che's wife is black, Ag. AS was just being a racist ass.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Che's wife is black, Ag. AS was just being a racist ass.
      I knew that, but the plantation thing doesn't quite compute.

And I thought Speer said he was black.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom
        its perfectly possible for two people to be attracted to each other because of their personalities- not because either of them is indulging in fantasy race role playing. That's hardly a sound basis for a lengthy commitment and marriage.
        Uh . . . . . I don't think Speer really believed that, molly.

He just wanted to make a jerk out of himself by making such a cruel insult -- not necessarily that he actually believed what he was spewing from that mouth of his.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

Uh . . . . . I don't think Speer really believed that, molly.
          Err, hello? I'm not obtuse...

I realize what Speer was doing. It was hardly a well-constructed analysis of che's motives for marrying, was it, but the reference to 1970's Ken Norton 'Mandingo' style fantasy really gave the game away.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Err, hello? I'm not obtuse...
            Yes, but remember who you're talking to here...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yes, but remember who you're talking to here...
              I'm glad you never make mistakes.

Comment

its perfectly possible for two people to be attracted to each other because of their personalities- not because either of them is indulging in fantasy race role playing.
                I dreamt that I slept with pointy eared Cate Blanchett a la Lord of the Rings. That's the only sort of fantasy race role play decent people partake in.
                Last edited by Agathon; January 15, 2004, 00:12.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                  I'm glad you never make mistakes.
                  We all make mistakes. We're not all perpetually clueless.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

I dreamt that I slept with pointy eared Cate Blanchett a la Lord of the Rings. That's the only sort of fantasy race role play decent people partake in.
                    It's entirely possible that two people in a relationship would act out fantasy roles (Jewish friends of mine have told me of how 'Nazi' fantasies have occurred in dreams, or in sexual fantasies, and women friends have told me of rape fantasies), but it doesn't of course mean that people act on those fantasies in real life, or use them as a basis for starting/pursuing a relationship. Speer can't see the difference, poor dear. He probably thinks 'Night Porter' was a documentary, and those trashy 70s novels set in the Deep South finely wrought portrayals of human interaction.

The fact that Speer could taunt someone in a mixed marriage with that sort of suggestion simply shows his immaturity, sexually and otherwise. None of my friends in mixed relationships have ever indicated that fantasy games were the basis for a relationship, or even a one night stand (outside of a sex club, or sex on site premises, where people might go specifically to seek out like minded souls).

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's entirely possible that two people in a relationship would act out fantasy roles (Jewish friends of mine have told me of how 'Nazi' fantasies have occurred in dreams, or in sexual fantasies, and women friends have told me of rape fantasies), but it doesn't of course mean that people act on those fantasies in real life, or use them as a basis for starting/pursuing a relationship. Speer can't see the difference, poor dear. He probably thinks 'Night Porter' was a documentary, and those trashy 70s novels set in the Deep South finely wrought portrayals of human interaction.

The fact that Speer could taunt someone in a mixed marriage with that sort of suggestion simply shows his immaturity, sexually and otherwise. None of my friends in mixed relationships have ever indicated that fantasy games were the basis for a relationship, or even a one night stand (outside of a sex club, or sex on site premises, where people might go specifically to seek out like minded souls).
                      Yeah, I know. I was trying to lighten the tone before the thread gets closed - now that everyone has said their piece.

I was hoping that Boris would bite, because it's common knowledge that every gay man has a woody for Orlando Bloom.

But then again, maybe Mr Godunov is a dwarf man.

It sucks that I don't have Nazi dreams - all I get is a pointy-eared Australian woman in a 70s dressing gown.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

I was hoping that Boris would bite, because it's common knowledge that every gay man has a woody for Orlando Bloom.

It sucks that I don't have Nazi dreams - all I get is a pointy-eared Australian woman in a 70s dressing gown.
                        Try watching 'Romper Stomper' or 'Night Porter' or 'Ilse, She Wolf of the S.S.' .

Orlando scores zero on my erectile tissue meter, I'm afraid. Too slender, too young looking, and I think he looks better blond, but the long hair is a definite turn off.

Viggo Mortensen on the other hand, definitely floats the penile boat (with short hair only though).

And Dennis Haysbert scores two thumbs up (but that's probably just my honky jive ass jungle fever infected genes...) .

Comment

• Orlando Bloom? Ew.

Viggo Mortensen: Meh. And I agree, short hair is better.

Dennis Haysbert: Meh.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• they say that a joke can unmask the truth through one's vehement opposition to said joke. it would just be something to laugh about and return the insult if there was no truth in it.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Or it could just plain suck. You decide.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We all make mistakes. We're not all perpetually clueless.
                                So we're both not perpetually clueless.

that's nice

Comment

Working...
                                X