X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tingkai

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

You claim that the SS were "sometimes chivalrous". Okay, prove it. Show us the cases where the Waffen-SS displayed a sense of fair play, where they were considerate and courteous to others.
      Read Black Edelweiss by Johan Voss.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
        Tingkai
        Red Army

Killed tens of thousands of LIthuanian civilians in East Prussia, including women and children, and raped every rapeable woman they could get their hands on on their way to Berlin.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Let me guess...he is former SS ****, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

Red Army

Killed tens of thousands of LIthuanian civilians in East Prussia, including women and children, and raped every rapeable woman they could get their hands on on their way to Berlin.
            Bullsh!t.

Comment

Let me guess...he is former SS ****, right?
              He is. Why do you roll your eyes?

Comment

Bullsh!t.
                Not:

Comment

Why anyone should believe to fairytales of former nazi, SS ****?

Comment

So a former Waffen-SS writes a book claiming that he was a real nice guy, just an ordinary grunt. Yeah, right.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

Red Army

Would you have preferred the Nazis winning?

Your comment distorts something that doesn't have to be distorted.

After seeing what the Germans did to the Russian people (eg murdering, raping, enslaving millions), the Russian soldiers went on a rampage when they entered East Prussia. Yes, they killed civilians, raped women of all ages.

As the Red Army advanced further into Germany, the killing and raping spree seems to have lessened, although it still happened on a routine basis. One estimate is that two million German women were raped in 1945.

But, remember that millions of Russian civilians were murdered by German troops. Naturally, Russian soldiers wanted vengence.

The Red Army turned into a mob when it entered Germany. While raping German women may be understandable given what the Germans did, although certainly not justifable, Russian soldiers also raped women who the Germans had enslaved, including Russians.

What separates the Germans and the Russians is that the Soviet government took steps to stop the rapes: through propaganda that urged soldiers to behave themselves and through military orders designed to curb the criminal acts. The Germans, on the other hand, actively encouraged crimes against humanity.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

the bismarck, another one of those cool badazzez

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Not:

http://www.mlrt.lt/old/geneng.html
                          I do not accept source such as: "One survivor wrote...blah...blah...blah...". I do not accpet source that talk about army of 2-nd Belarus front, but doesn't name the number of this army. I do not accept this ****ing fake.
                          What I do accept is official orders. Soviet leadership feared that Soldiers would start to avenge when they would enter Germany. I've read the order of "Stavka" which says that soldiers who commit crimes such as rape, murder, marauder, etc, should be shoot on site, without a trial. I've read this order with my own eyes, but unfortunately I can't find it in internet.

Btw, Saras, my gradfather (he died about year ago) who was a sergant of 2nd Guards Army, fought there and was wounded during Kenigsberg's seige.
                          I prefer to believe to him as eyewitness, not to this crap.
                          I've checked other section of this site. Comlete sh!t.
                          You would never get Kaliningrad. Keep dreaming.

Comment

Red Army

I have to agree with Saras here.
                            The Red Army is an abomination to humanity. Serb, I can't see how you could ever support it?
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

That site is full of it.

It talks about a a Soviet policy of genocide against Lithuanians and then says "almost all of them were deported" to East Germany. Deportation does not equal genocide.

It also claims that 330,000 people died in East Prussia, but what it doesn't mention is that the Nazis refused to allow civilians to flee when the frontlines were nearing the cities. As a result of the Nazi policy, thousands of civilians died when they were caught in the crossfire.
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

This number is pure bullsh!t. Can you name me a single such unit and where it fought? I'm sure you can't.
                                Many served along the Atlantic wall, including a group of Whites who refused to surrender to anyone less than a General IIRC. I think some were with the German 352nd Division at Normandy. There were about a million volunteers, only a fraction of which were actually retained in a military capacity.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X