No announcement yet.

Top Ten World Powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:19.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      All the lovely pink bits. Those are us. Enough lovely pink bits in fact, to be able to tell the Germans to stuff it when no one else was left who cared or could do anything about it.

One Flag, One Fleet, One Empire

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Are you familiar with that jingo, Spiff?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
          As for Canadians not stepping up for the Yanks in Iraq, we tend to blame French influence.
          **** off. We told them to go stuff it, and I'm actually proud of Chrétien for that.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

We leave the old bird to go her own way. We turn up when the issue is important.

The Aussies are having a problem with the apron strings though. They seem to have gotten them entangled with that strange uncle.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

UK is dead. I think France is slightly stronger than them in terms of raw influence because their foreign policy is more independant, and because Germany tends to be more friendly towards them

I think you guys are underestimating China. They've got ICBMs, and everyone is afraid of them. Even the US, who will never dare do something against Iran because they are China's oil suppliers. Look at what happened recently, about the US not supporting Taiwan's parliament? It says a lot about the shift of power in the world.
              Japan is very strong in that the US badly needs them in the Asian strategic area. Their military spendings are higher than France and UK too, but lower than Russia and China.

And Canada? Don't make me laugh. I'd put Poland and Romania before them.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Ted Striker:

Let me doubt your numbers. France is twice as populated as California and yet you claim their GDP is lower? Hmmm, doubtful.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:19.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Another brownie point for me.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• We told them to go stuff it, and I'm actually proud of Chrétien for that.
                      Then why whine about the rebuilding contracts and the diplomatic snubs? The truth is that we could not have helped the US in Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time. Heck, we have to hitch rides with the Yanks just to get them to Iraq in the first place.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• USA
                        China
                        UK
                        France
                        Israel
                        India
                        Pakistan
                        Russia
                        Germany
                        Japan
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Then why whine about the rebuilding contracts and the diplomatic snubs?
                          Who's whining about it?

The truth is that we could not have helped the US in Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time. Heck, we have to hitch rides with the Yanks just to get them to Iraq in the first place.

And? We did more than not send a force; we also didn't expres approval, and expressed reserved disapproval. Sending actual aid was not a prerequisite for being on their "good" list; a quick scan of the nations they included will tell you that...

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            3. China
                            More manpower than any other muthafukka on the PLANET
                            Wrong, IIRC North Korea has more (at least in terms of the number of people in the military).

Comment

• 1. Illuminati
                              2. Jehovas Witnesses
                              3. Stewe Irwin, Crocodile Hunter
                              får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

• 1. The < J WORD >!!!!!
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X