Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh-heh. The gay guy said "anal".

Comment

I thought that highly scientific web polls were the way we decided things nowaday.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I thought that highly scientific web polls were the way we decided things nowaday.
        Oh, haven't you heard? In America, we've regressed to punch cards...
        "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

What's wrong with pencil and paper? We don't seem to have that many problems...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's because there's no one to vote for.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There's always people to vote against, though.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Plus, now that Ed's back we can all agree to vote for the NDP, right?
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The words "gay" and "marriage" are mutually exclusive. Anyone trying to be politically correct can stuff it.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I'm tempted to vote for the NDP just for the fun of it.

If only the Natural Law party had candidates in my riding.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                      The words "gay" and "marriage" are mutually exclusive. Anyone trying to be politically correct can stuff it.

That's one hell of a post.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

He's got one hell of a sig to go with it.
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

People who quote themselves are *******s.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            heh-heh. The gay guy said "anal".

Yep. The gays are getting to be a real pain in the a**.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

You should quote that one in your sig, too.

Comment

Either he'll be ignored, or he's going to want flame-retardant clothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X