Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'd be flattering ourselves.

Like that's stopped you before!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      so you want to take away a right because of semantics?!

You can't take away a right that never existed in the first place.
      Sorry, poor wording. "Deny" a right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        I think I'd be flattering ourselves.

Like that's stopped you before!
        Nonsense!

Why, it's my immense and boundless modesty that has made me the greatest poster this or any other Internet site has ever had.

Now, worm, kneel and cower before the blinding light that is my regal and godlike self!
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Sorry, while I support the right of sodomy, I don't wish to perform it on members of my same gender... or was there another reason wanted me to kneel before you .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• C'mon Imran. You can do better than that. I saw that joke coming before I even finished my post.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well then I 'walked right into it'

Ba-dum-dum

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                Now just b/c most marriages are unhappy doesn't mean they all are...
                I wonder, in a statistical comparison, how happy gay unions are? I imagine gay people can be unhappy too.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  gwyneth paltrow is having a baby with her boyfriend. they are not planning on getting married. they were, however, ****ging like no tomorrow, and now they're having a little baby.

i know of two women who have spent the better part of 15 years committed to each other. they are in love, and have a strong relationship. they would like to get married, but cannot.

who's doing more damage to the notion of family? who's doing more damage to the notion of marriage?
                  Sorry, they both are.

BTW, I'm curious. I've been trying to figure out the word for the ****ging mentioned above. The only thing I came up with was 2 slang words from the 60's ( ). Can you fill it in without breaking any rules?
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                  X