No announcement yet.

Americans: Please express your opinion on Gay Marriage in this poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should take it easy on him; today's his one-year polyversary...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Kirnwaffen
      Either he'll be ignored, or he's going to want flame-retardant clothing.
      Ignored is fine with me, especially by people who took that seriously.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        We should take it easy on him; today's his one-year polyversary...
        It is?!?!?

Thank-you!
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Looks like this poll is biased.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
            Looks like this poll is biased.
            Why? just because the gay-friendly are winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
              The pro-marriage side will fight this off.
              I believe you're about 50,000 votes short.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

"I believe you're about 50,000 votes short."

You're fooled if you're thinking this in anything other than mere hand-to-hand fighting in the battle of a long war..
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Park Avenue: I am honored by your signature line. Thank-you. : edit :
                  Last edited by Vince278; December 20, 2003, 07:50.

Comment

That's alright. Well if would b if you remove that heart.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
                      That's alright. Well if would b if you remove that heart.
                      Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Park Avenue
                        "I believe you're about 50,000 votes short."

You're fooled if you're thinking this in anything other than mere hand-to-hand fighting in the battle of a long war..
                        Shouldn't you spare the pain of losing and just surrender now?
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• gay or not, marriage be a dangerous road to go down....
                          While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• Originally posted by vee4473
                            gay or not, marriage be a dangerous road to go down....
                            Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Huh? This makes no sense, since no religious institution is compelled to marry ANYONE, straight or gay, that they don't want to. Many churches refuse to marry a couple when one or both persons are not members of the church's denomination. They can marry whom they wish. Nothing in legalizing gay marriage, even as it stands now, would require a church to marry gays if they didn't want to do so.
                              As long as the advocacy for marriage being applicable to all people regardless of sexual orientation is not backed up by compulsion, then you're right.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
                                If I would have voted, I would have voted for gay marriage. But I know I'd get buried in spam if I did.
                                I gave a friend's email address

Comment

Working...
                                X