Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Americans: Please express your opinion on Gay Marriage in this poll

Originally posted by Spec
    So they dont care what people from other countries think? Or is it just you?

Spec.
    It is a petition that is to be sent to the US Congress (from what I remember). Non-American responses are "irrelevant" in the fact that they cannot be used in the petition and, by law, must be discarded.

Comment

I'm for gay everything. Less competition for the rest of us.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

heck... that poll does not have the obligatory "banana"-option.

hmmm... what if the banana as a poll option becomes obligatory everywhere - even government elections? That could be a cool protest vote option (instead of those ever-boring 'spider bellies' and donald ducks...)

BTW, if you voted for 'accept gay marriage' in that poll, and they have your email adress (or someone's email), will that mailbox receive a ton of anti-gay material from now to the day the sun dies?
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

'spider bellies'
          "Spider belly" = "churchboat"?

Comment

America's Poll on Homosexual Marriage

I oppose legalization of homosexual marriage and "civil unions" 43.45%
            (147009 votes)

I favor legalization of homosexual marriage 48.60%
            (164439 votes)

I favor a "civil union" with the full benefits of marriage except for the name 7.95%
            (26890 votes)

Woo-hoo! The yes votes are (currently) in the lead!

And yes, I gave them an email address - but it was my hotmail account which has everything automatically sent to my Junk Mail folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
              The pro-marriage side will fight this off.
              Agreed. The Pro-gay marriage side will fight off the onslaught of hateful bigots like the AFA.

Glad to have you aboard, Spink(ter?)
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Kirkkovene
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

It's nice to see the bigots of America are present even here

That's you Park and Drake.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I got this already through an e-mail from a friend, and forwarded it to other friends.

So I already voted in favor of gay civil unions.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I can read.

I just don't want this social decay to spread, because all bad ideas tend to go US to UK.
                      Pull your head out of your ass -- gay people marrying one another and having legal recognition does not threaten the marriages of other people.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                        It's nice to see the bigots of America are present even here

That's you Park and Drake.
                        You'll note that Park Avenue is (thankfully) a Brit.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I can read.

I just don't want this social decay to spread, because all bad ideas tend to go US to UK.
                          you are a retarded, intolerant *******

(no offense)

Comment

Kirkkovene
                            So it does?

You have Finnish relatives or something? I remember seeing you writing some Finnish text (correctly) earlier at this forum, too.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                              you are a retarded, intolerant *******
                              Indeed
                              (no offense)
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Being against gay marriage is tantamount to being for state-sponsored discrimination. It is a cancer on this nation that should be got rid of immediately. I can't believe our monkey of a president is supporting a constitutional amendment to limit marriages to heterosexual couples when common sense says exactly the opposite...
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X