No announcement yet.

"I Just Hate It When This Happens!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chang shing shang gong tang to you and your ming dao ma shi re su.

Four months in gook central and I still can't understand any of this. Asian sure is a hard language...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Deciding to walk the red light and just when you're stepping on the road it turns green, making your small planned act of civil disobedience moot.

Figuring out a great plan for fooling the TV license goon and then the bastard doesn't even show up.

Realizing you're late for the bus, making a desperate dash for the bus-stop - and then the driver is 15 minutes late.

Inventing a password that is absolutely and positively the greatest password ever - and then not being able to tell anyone about it because it is, you know, a password.

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

IT FIGURES
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

When I go to work, then get an SMS from my fiancee of 5 years telling me she is breaking up with me, and then later finding out she was also cheating on me.

Boy is that annoying.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I hate it when my wife says "can you do me a favor?" then immediately follows it with, "naw, I''ll just do it myself."

Ah yes, in the same spirit:

me: anything wrong honey?
          she: no, nothing...,really
          me: ohoh I'm in deep sh..

-
          I hate it when my giflfriend tells me:" No, not tonight"

Spec.

Strange, she never says that to me...

Deciding to walk the red light and just when you're stepping on the road it turns green, making your small planned act of civil disobedience moot.

What a rebel
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Burning my mouth on coffee. It happens far, far too often. Am i the only one who can only drink coffee once it has cooled to room temperature?
            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I also hate when I arive at school, to see I'm 1 hour early

Just happened today... school started at 1200 hours, I arrived at 1100 hours
              How I managed to do this is still one of the great mysteries of the world...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

What a rebel
                I'd be a regular Che Guevara if it wasn't for those conspiring traffic lights
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

/me is glad to have waited a few seconds before starting to drink from his bottle of coke
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                    -
                    I hate it when my giflfriend tells me:" No, not tonight"

Spec.

Strange, she never says that to me...
                    Wait a couple of years....It happens.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Eh, I think by 'she', he's referring to your girlfriend, spec.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

When I am extremely sure of something and it turns out I'm wrong
                        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

When I have an argument with another know-it-all and I lose
                          exigi monumentum aere perennius

I have built a monument more lasting than copper

Comment

anyone mention running out of toliet paper when you are already sitting?
                            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Eh, I think by 'she', he's referring to your girlfriend, spec.

YOU BASTARD!!! THOSE BRIEFS WERE YOURS AND NOT REALLY A GIFT!!! I WILL HAUNT YOU DOWN BUBA!!!

hehe, nice one.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                i also hate it when somebody asks me when i'm going back (to asia), whether i speak asian, and when they tell me that they can't hear my accent at all. don't they know not all gooks are born on foreign soil?
                                You and saint swishin' type english real good.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X