No announcement yet.

"I Just Hate It When This Happens!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when I pick up a glass of water when it's sitting next to my glass of Sprite. If you aren't expecting water, it's a real shock.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Another thing I hate, which Che reminded me of.

If I'm drinking a beer and watching television, I might sprinkle salt in my palm.
      More than once, I've poured beer on my hand.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

or what about reaching over for your Diet Coke, and you accidently pick up the Caffeine-free Diet Coke?

Damm, I'm getting so mad thinking about that right now.
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I hate it when my giflfriend tells me:" No, not tonight"

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

i hate it when i realize that damn, i really have made an ass of myself again.
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
              i hate it when i realize that damn, i really have made an ass of myself again.
              I feel like that 66% of the time (the other 33% of the time, I'm sleeping, I think). Is there a word for that?

dammit vu, or something.
              -30-

Comment

i also hate it when i don't put on a and everybody thinks i'm serious when i'm clearly not.

i mean, since i'm a slope, i already look like i have both my eyes closed, so winking's kinda hard to see.
                B♭3

Comment

i mean, since i'm a slope, i already look like i have both my eyes closed, so winking's kinda hard to see.

That is incredibly offensive to Asians. I can't believe you seriously think this way, which you obviously do since no smilies followed this comment. For shame.

KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

oh, you should hear me when i ride the cta's red line past cermak/chinktown... i mean, chinatown...

i also hate it when somebody asks me when i'm going back (to asia), whether i speak asian, and when they tell me that they can't hear my accent at all. don't they know not all gooks are born on foreign soil?
                    B♭3

Comment

I have a pet peeve with my housemate. Clomps down the stairs at 2am in the morning, wakes me up and starts me muttering.

Then, 15 mins later, she knocks on my door to ask me to keep quiet because she's trying to sleep.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                        oh, you should hear me when i ride the cta's red line past cermak/chinktown... i mean, chinatown...

i also hate it when somebody asks me when i'm going back (to asia), whether i speak asian, and when they tell me that they can't hear my accent at all. don't they know not all gooks are born on foreign soil?
                        You bananas b1tch and moan about everything in this country. Oh wait, I meant 'we.'

At least they ask us if we speak Asian and not Oriental. Isn't that supposed to be some kind of progress? I mean, we chinks are pretty sensitive about terminology and everything.

I can hear your accent, and it is shameful.
                        -30-

Comment

yeah, i guess it is an improvement that people now think chinamen speak asian and not oriental.

as for my accent, it's very hard for me not to sound like ching chong chang yong fang gong.

and please, i prefer to be called a twinkie, not a banana.
                          B♭3

Comment

Right, because twinkies aren't baked. Sorry, my bad. I prefer banana myself - it's organic and it's got name recognition among non-snack food eaters.

Oh yeah, and ching chong wang to you too.
                            -30-

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                              ...when I hit submit, then get some error msg. Goes back the previous page, to discover my 1000+ lines long post just got erased
                              Use a better browser.

Or better yet, compose your lengthy replies in a text editor first.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

well, i suppose i'm not baked. but i am irradiated from these monitors, so...

and i resent that comment! chang shing shang gong tang to you and your ming dao ma shi re su.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X