"I Just Hate It When This Happens!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Just Hate It When This Happens!"

What are some things that happen to you, that just irritates the piss out of you?

I hate it when I reach, without looking, for the deodorant and grab the hairspray that's sitting next to it by accident.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

You use solid hairspray?

Comment

when I am suppose to talk to someone I want to impress

and I can barely remembermy name, and add 1+1

(most of the time this is an issue with women, was in issue at my oral also)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My hillarious thread gets closed.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Getting closed is better than it just disappearing and making you feel crazy.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Similar to Jon Miller, but when I can't remember their name. Like when your at the store, you see an old friend/aquantence, they say "Hi Japher" and I am left saying "Hey man"... Maybe I should call ppl by their names more often instead of dude or man?

I also hate it when I write up a good post, and when I hit submit I get "the serve is too busy" message, and then I become confussed on how to register and freak out!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I hate it when I buy soft cookies and they get hard and when I buy hard cookies they get soft...

I hate it when I go to the bathroom, wash my hands but the guy before me didn't and opens the door with the same door knob I have to use to get out...

I hate it when poeple brag about how much money they make...but find it funny when they discover by them selfs that I make more than them...I hate people that brag period.

I hate seeing awsome looking women they I will never be able to "touch" because I am so faithful.

¸I could go on and on and on....

Spec,.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I hate seeing awsome looking women they I will never be able to "touch" because I am so faithful.
                Ditto. It's even worse when the flirt with you. I work with this one girl/lady, and she flirted with me all the time. Then about a month after we started working together she says "Oh, your married, I didn't know that, when did that happen?"... she finally noticed my ring. Anyway, about a week later she got a boyfriend and stopped flirting with me... that sucked.

I hate this ring
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Getting closed is better than it just disappearing and making you feel crazy.
                  They should let you have one last "You closed my thread? You bastard!" post.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

WHY?
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hate it...

...when I hit submit, then get some error msg. Goes back the previous page, to discover my 1000+ lines long post just got erased
                      ...when I suddenly forget a "normal" word (like ketchup) and then having to explain this "thing" what it is ("You know... that red thing in that red bottle, you pour over burgers/hotdogs")

Originally posted by Japher
                      Similar to Jon Miller, but when I can't remember their name. Like when your at the store, you see an old friend/aquantence, they say "Hi Japher" and I am left saying "Hey man"... Maybe I should call ppl by their names more often instead of dude or man?
                      I do this all the time (forgetting that is)... Sometimes I even don't have a clue on who I'm talking to, but they seem to know me real good (This often happens when meeting people I have gone to school with, a couple years ago)
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Too much hassle to create a new thread do to it.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

When people stare at me for no apparent reason, and I don't have the chutzpah to say "What the he11 are you looking at?!?"

When people stare at me for some reason and they don't tell me what it is - booger, fly down, stepped in dog poo, standing in hazard area.

Deja vu, jamais vu, kung vu - whatever the he11 people call the experience of feeling like you've been here before, you've been here before but it's all alien now, or you've had your a55 kicked here before.
                          -30-

Comment

I also wish my threads weren't deleted, just closed (than I won't wonder what happened to them)

also I have ahd that forget a common word happen to me far too often

JOn Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Which leads me to one more thing that sux - waking up and remembering that word at 3am, apropos of absolutely nothing.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X