X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    My, my MTG.

That's a lot of loathing.
    Only until we get some real leaders in American politics. Yep, I guess you may be on to something.

Oh, and Wes Clark only turned Democrat a few months ago.
    No matter, no matter.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Bottom-line, Michael thinks everyone sucks, except for him.
      Among politicians, pretty much. Although there are a few exceptions.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

For the most part I agree with MTG, so I guess I can forgive him for being a Democrat. I'll just consider him Party Affliation Confused..........

Comment

We want Kissinger!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with virtually all MtG's positions.

I think he is a Schwarzenegger Democrat.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Not confused at all. I just want to push the whiny liberals off to er, Green-er pastures , and reclaim the center for the real Democratic party.

As for switchng party affiliations, the Democrat leadership has inspired me to consider that at times, but then I just have to think of the Republican leadership for a moment, and I'm cured.

Comment

We need a law deporting all whiny liberals to Canada where they belong.

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

And Mexicans.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

"Yellow dog" "Democrats" - as in the old saying "I'd sooner vote for a yellow dog than a Republican."

Up until the late 60's, you couldn't call yourself a Republican, due to ol' Abe and the carpetbaggers being Republicans in name. To say that Orval Faubus and Lester Maddox were FDR New Deal Democrats is an absolute joke though - they had the same name, but sure as hell weren't the same party.

Any more than Zell Miller and Barbara Boxer are in the same party in more than name.
                      well Mr. Fun thinks only republicans are racists. Should I chalk it down to a misinformed Yankee?
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

That is always such a convenient (and so often, entirely accurate) explanation for a veritable host of evils.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          And Mexicans.
                          We need the Mexicans for our fields!

The whiny liberals on the other hand are useless.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            Funny how the Democrats have a collective memory block of their party before FDR.

And yes Lincoln and the Abolutions were Racists by todays standard. During that time it was commonly held belief, just like the moon was made of cheese. As times change people mature. Well, except for the Democrats........

I am somewhat confused, on the one hand MTG seems to be pro-Democrat, yet MTG also seems to have military experience.

Those are a VERY rare combination of traits.

Hey moron -- I'm a Democrat and I'm well informed about the history of the Democratic party.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Whoever thinks the abolition movement was part of the religious right is a tad bit delusional. Civil rights are the province of us lefties.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                                Whoever thinks the abolition movement was part of the religious right is a tad bit delusional. Civil rights are the province of us lefties.
                                Delusional.

Comment

Working...
                                X