No announcement yet.

Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd add Slow to my list but I just can't respect people I've defeated in fantasy football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Agathon, Drake Tungsten
      !
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• The list of those whom I respect is very long, while the list of those who don't deserve my respect is very short. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to write up the first, while forum rules deny me the freedom to write up the second. So most of you can rest assured that there is only about a 2% chance that I think you unworthy of my time or effort.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• I like various people here more than others..but is that respect?
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
            The list of those whom I respect is very long, while the list of those who don't deserve my respect is very short. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to write up the first, while forum rules deny me the freedom to write up the second. So most of you can rest assured that there is only about a 2% chance that I think you unworthy of my time or effort.
            Ditto. It is amazing the quality of thinking displayed by most members of this forum, whether from the right, left or center. The only people I have problems with are those who refuse to discuss ideas and instead resort immediately to accusations of being an idiot or moron to those who express opinions with which they disagree.

I have one exception to the above rule, and that is Fez. He routinely calls the left idiots, but seems to be beloved by all.

And, he turned me on to Vietcong, which is one exceptional game!

Go Fez!
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I'm too lazy to write up the first...So most of you can rest assured that there is only about a 2% chance that I think you unworthy of my time or effort.
              Apparently %98 are unworthy too.

Comment

• I find it interesting that of those who gave their opinion, most said their "respected" Apolytoners were good debaters and that they presented themselves well here on the boards.

My rather incomplete list was based upon how I viewed their lives outside these boards, and the successes they've achieved in their lives. I don't have the slightest idea of what Roland or DanS does for a living, but I do know that it somehow gives them a perspective of the actual inner workings of government and economics that brings a completeness to these boards. Same thing with Ming and his knowledge of the buttons that push society, Doc Strangelove and his medical knowledge, etc. In short, I enjoy those who bring their professional experience to these boards and since this is based upon their actual accomplishments in the world outside, yes, you can call it respect. Good going, guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                  For those of you who have been mentioned here, I don't respect you at all. In fact, I don't think anyone does other then Poly losers. You guys could probably die alone in a ditch and nobody would care.

So what kind of bug was it that stung you when it crawled up your ass and died?
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• he's always been like that
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Well reading through this thread reminds me what a bunch of pompous pr*cks reside at this place...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I respect Rich for telling it like it is.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Well reading through this thread reminds me what a bunch of pompous pr*cks reside at this place...
                          How could you possibly have forgotten?
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I found something in my mouth
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              no, but there was a french woman who did that.
                              Yeah, but she got roasted like a shish kebob. And it's not much of an accomplishment to beat the English in a defensive war on land, now, is it?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                                I like various people here more than others..but is that respect?
                                I see, respect is an alien concept to GePap.
                                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                                X