No announcement yet.

Which Apolytoners do you respect most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost all the posters I respect are the ones who make me laugh. Some people take themselves too seriously.

Honourable mentions to Vel, alva, Skanky, MikeH, DrSpike and Arrian, but there are others.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
        You hear, Ben? You just turned Shi into a Poly loser who'll die alone in a ditch! You criminal
        Oops, that last statement would include me too, huh? Ah-well, looks like it's ditch hunting time!
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• Rich:

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefu
            But if it wasn't for circle jerk threads, who would there be to massage my ego?
            Er, the phrase "circle-jerk" involves massaging something, but I don't think it's your ego...just a childish semantic tidbit.

I have rather high standards, so off the top of my head all I can think of is Loinburger for being convincingly amusing, MtG because his range of knowledge scares me, Ming because he scares me himself, Keenan for the BP, Strangelove for his willingness to waste his hard-earned medical expertise on ****ers like us, and Mercator for being Mercator.

What isn't respectable is sniping at trolls, so what say we play nice with Shi even if he is being rude?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
              Rich:
              Oh yeah -- watch this stunt -- I can use BOTH at the same time!!!

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• /me is in awe
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Methinks respect is due
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Methinks respect is due
                    If you posted more it might help get you fresher in my mind.

I certainly respect you more than I respect Spiffor. Too many people respect Spiffor, somebody has to take a stand against this Frenchy indoctrination of an entire community. Everyone knows that the French are arrogant, anti-social snail-eaters with (quite literally) a napolean complex. The fact that they've sent Spiffor here to be all pleasant and reasonable and intelligent and likeable is further proof of how they cannot be trusted.

Comment

• bout time

** hates cross-posting **
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• ha.

gotcha.

Comment

• Sorry, DP
                          1011 1100

Comment

• With how you blasted Spiffor, and said you respected me more than him, I don't know whether that is much respect at all
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Napoleon was short. I hate short people.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Napoleon was Corsican, not French. Did you actually think there was a single Frenchman in history who could lead an army to victory?
                                1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                                X