X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Iran can kiss off, too.
    Nation of jackasses.
    Ayatollah Khomeini's boy, back mouthing off again.
    Most Iranians like Americans and America...
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

So an eye for an eye, Elijah?

That's still not pacifism. Pacifism means not retaliating when attacked.
      Christ said turn the other cheek.
      Do what, when the other cheek has the spit knocked out of it?
      Answer? Dust them.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Perhaps those ... Christians among us who refuse to bear arms for the purpose of shedding human blood, may be preserved by divine providence as the center of a circle, which shall gradually embrace all nations of the earth in a perpetual treaty of friendship and peace" (quoted in War, Peace, and Nonresistance, Guy F. Hershberger, Herald Press, copyright renewed 1981, p. 101).
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Again, "the enemy of my enmey is my friend" thoughts are utter crap.
          Yet, this is what the United States did during the Cold War, in forcing anti-communist dictatorships in Third World countries.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Christ said turn the other cheek.
            Do what, when the other cheek has the spit knocked out of it?
            Answer? Dust them.
            Rather, dust if it is the only thing that will prevent you being dusted. Just don't dust first. Thats workable pacifism.
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
            X