Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina continues to enforce Unconstitutional Sodomy Law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is great
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I was glancing through here and saw a reference to bath-houses.
      Why is it that Gays like public places?
      Bath-houses. Open air restrooms.
      I'm serious, not trying to start trouble of any kind.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

States prosecute unconstitutional laws all the time. Welcome to the land of the free.

Comment

Why do some of you insist on referencing the Constituttion, also?
          I asked and may have missed an answer, but I don't think so.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
            God Save the poor children who see people doing something that is natural and necessary for the human species to propogate.
            Bad argument...

No one will ever become pregnant through sodomy, sorry to dissapoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge

Bad argument...

Although poorly worded, my arguement there was for public sex in general including and emphasizing heterosexual sex.

Comment

Thorn:

There's a step missing.

You need to show why public sex in particular is necessary for procreation.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I was glancing through here and saw a reference to bath-houses.
                  Why is it that Gays like public places?
                  Bath-houses. Open air restrooms.
                  I'm serious, not trying to start trouble of any kind.
                  According to some sociologists/historians, gay bathouses rose prevelantly within the gay communities during the late 1960's and through the 1970's, as part of the sexual liberation movement.

With an increasing number of gays no longer willing to repress their sexuality, they went wild, celebrating their proclaimed liberation by flocking to bath houses.

Of course, some gays love going to bath houses -- other gays are repulsed by those places.

I could also get into how many gay bath house owners were unwittingly allying themselves with President Reagan during the AIDS crisis, but that is another thread.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Since when did the SC find a right to sodomy (or even sex) in the Constitution?

Comment

More like the right to privacy, TCO.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                        Bad argument...
                        Hey, I made that point a whole page ago! Why can't you people be original in your mockery?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Calm down Elok,
                          You slipped under my radar.
                          I guess I should have read this thread more carefully...

Now return to your cheerios and fruit-roll-ups

Comment

More like the right to privacy, but yet utilize bath houses and public restrooms.

I could never be Gay. I don't understand the guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                              Since when did the SC find a right to sodomy (or even sex) in the Constitution?
                              They found that the state doesn't have the power to reach into private homes or other private settings to regulate what consenting adults do sexually.

Not a right to sodomy, but a limit on state power.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                I could never be Gay. I don't understand the guidelines.
                                I'm sure there would be some volunteers to help teach you.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X