Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina continues to enforce Unconstitutional Sodomy Law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your whining because you are not allowed to do whatever you want without regard to the children of the community makes me sick.

Comment

Your Imposing your Moral Values on others makes me even sicker.

Comment

They did it in a public place near a school?

Lock 'em up. Straight people can't do that either, Thorn.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I think the point is that they need to make ****ing laws that pertain to specific crimes rather than continuing to enforce an antiquated law. This is a slap in the face to many people.
          "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            They did it in a public place near a school?

Lock 'em up. Straight people can't do that either, Thorn.
            In Europe they can, only reason they can't here is cause of this Puritan crap.

Comment

Well throw up then. You are the one imposing moral values on others. Is there any activites that should be restricted around children in public?

Comment

God Save the poor children who see people doing something that is natural and necessary for the human species to propogate.

Comment

What? So you're saying people should just walk out in the street in front of a pre-school and spontaneously rip off their clothes and do it?

Public indecency, my friend. Probably a couple of charges about kids as well.

But a specific law for this instead of "crime against nature" would be better.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Exactly my point. I'm glad someone agrees with me.
                    "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn

In Europe they can, only reason they can't here is cause of this Puritan crap.
                      no we can't, whoever told you that is full of sh!t, a straight or gay couple would be arrested for public indecency, end of story

Comment

What? So you're saying people should just walk out in the street in front of a pre-school and spontaneously rip off their clothes and do it?

Public indecency, my friend. Probably a couple of charges about kids as well.

You know a large reason why there is so much pregnancy in America is because people are not sexually educated. There are lots of American children that do not even know what sex is, so when they end up doing it they don't piece together what they are even doing. Expose it to them early on, instead of shielding them and in the process leading to more teen pregancies and single parents.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

no we can't, whoever told you that is full of sh!t, a straight or gay couple would be arrested for public indecency, end of story
                          You wish to Qualify that statement?

Comment

Maybe the education should be a little less "in-your-face." Jesus.

Comment

Fine if my BF is going to disagree with me, I end my participation in this debate. Carry on without me.

Comment

You know what I'm saying. Cut it out. There is no need for the grandiose extremism.

Comment

Working...
                                X