Happy Birthday Google!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paiktis22

There you go. I wouldnt be surprised if the biggest buyers were neaderdal britons at the time.
    So, during your brief flirtation with civilization, you spent your time making statues with small d1cks so you could export them to Britain?

No wonder it didn't last

Comment

we did some other minor stuff as well but yes, selling small d!cked statues to insecure rag clothed britons must have been the best of laughs. still is.

Comment

bare in mind also that the male genitalia has the ability to expand if properly stimulated.

i'm not sure wether know that in chester.

Comment

bare in mind also that the male genitalia has the ability to expand if properly stimulated.
          If thats the case, one look at your women would explain the sorry state of Greek genitalia.

Comment

did what you said make sense to you?

two things to remember: you're english, you're one of the most un-erotic species in the world. you can't compare with lesser d!cks, let alone the glorious greek ones.

and with these harsh realities i shall part company and expect to find you wiser and with a good penis enlargment device next time we speak.

Comment

some were made that way so as not to intimidate the foreign buyers.
              The rest were made that way to de-emphasise the least attractive part of the male human anatomy. I mean, let's face it - it's not pretty, no matter what Mapplethorpe does to it, and he was a freaking connoiseur AND professional photographer.
              -30-

Comment

I'm so glad you guys don't post pics of yourselves in your avatars, otherwise my typing would suffer melodramatically.
                Can't take your eyes off, eh?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yep, nothing I like better than ogling a bunch of middle-aged fairies.

-30-

Comment

Perhaps if I switched to Depp?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X