Happy Birthday Google!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paiktis22
    it does? i just think it's cute. i dont think im gay but in this forum it depends on who you ask really. i wont return the question knowing your place of origin.
    I thought you lot invented that sort of thing? Mind you, having seen the hairy lady/men you marry, I suppose you'd be hard pressed to spot the difference?

Comment

i think it was older than us. and you cant compare greek beauty with english. you're butt ugly in comparison by anyone's standards. hence the heavy drinking i pressume.

Comment

and you cant compare greek beauty with english. you're butt ugly in comparison by anyone's standards. hence the heavy drinking i pressume.
        fair enough, if you find moustaches attractive....

Comment

I'm so glad you guys don't post pics of yourselves in your avatars, otherwise my typing would suffer melodramatically.
          -30-

Comment

fair enough, if you find moustaches attractive....
            i thought that was a stereotypical thing you do with all the better lovers than you? greeks, italians, french...
            must suck to be at the bottom of the list with bad teeth or not?

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
              I'm so glad you guys don't post pics of yourselves in your avatars, otherwise my typing would suffer melodramatically.
              actually, I'm a bit of a babe

Comment

lol...

Comment

i thought that was a stereotypical thing you do with all the better lovers than you? greeks, italians, french...
                  must suck to be at the bottom of the list with bad teeth or not?
                  let me see..in order

Greeks = ******s
                  Italians = cowards
                  French = smell

hows that for stereotyping?

Comment

i think its funny we have the same stereotypes for eachother. seldom will you here the word "english" without the prefix "fairy"

Comment

but as reality shows, we are right.

Comment

i think its funny we have the same stereotypes for eachother. seldom will you here the word "english" without the prefix "fairy"
                        I've see those old statues you lot used to make, if your heroes had pr1cks that small the rest of you must be walking around with match sticks in between your legs

Comment

some were made that way so as not to intimidate the foreign buyers.

Comment

some were made that way so as not to intimidate the foreign buyers.
                            they wouldn't intimidate a pre-pubesent squirell, anyhow I've seen the originals, presumably they wern't made to take account of the export market?

Comment

pre-pubesent squirell
                              There you go. I wouldnt be surprised if the biggest buyers were neaderdal britons at the time.

Comment

I'm surprised you havent seen the vase depictions which suffered no such limitations though. There are c0cks there to satisfy even your thirst for size.

Comment

Working...
                                X