Happy Birthday Google!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Google!!!

I've just noticed they've got the birthday cake out on Google.

Happy Birthday, what would we do without you?

Although some people around here seem incapable of typing a word into the text field and have to post here instead in the hope someone else will do it for them.....

A five. Does that mean Apolyton is older than Google?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You should Google that and find out.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Google headquarters is right across the street from my Corporate office... I should go over there and crash the party I know they are probably having
        Monkey!!!

Comment

If you do, be sure to walk around saying random words and phrases followed with, "I'm Feeling Lucky!"
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Started out great, but first payed search results and now removing some for lawsuits, the future is ... unclear.

Comment

hoo, hoo

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                hoo, hoo
                Jim from American Pie?

Comment

Dimitris Diamantidis.

Comment

bastards beat us

and we lost from turks too, the whole deal. Got in a fight with them too. It was party like it's 1492 again

we suck, but I don't care

Comment

hey dont worry. remember the beatings you used to give us. each time you lost from the serbs you always took it out on us

Comment

your people seem to be on a roll. You only beat the turks because we wore them out. so it is our victory too. Yes. It is our joint christian victory against the muslim threat you did a part we did a part Joint victory!

pathetic aint I

Comment

a little

damn, i missed both games though.

hopefully I'll get to see greece vs italy, although i have noticed that when i DONT see a game we seem to always win

I will glady condemn myself to not seeing it if thats the case. I'm becoming more supersticious than our coach

Comment

keep up this threadjack and I will head over to your basketball thread!... Anyway, what is thread about?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I am also a bit superstitious, just like that. Pretty dumb thing to be, but at least I don't walk in unwashed underwear or something like that

and I only watch if if the bastards win, if they don't I only get angry and what for. pfff

Italy maybe, but you won't go further. and it is a maybe with italy

Comment

Working...
                              X