New Europe Steps Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Hmmm, I don't recall ever asserting that Poles were ethnically prone to being well-hung...

A guy gets on a plane, and there is a woman reading a book next to him. She looksup an says 'Hi, this book has some really interesting fatcs! Did you know, that Native Americans have the widest penis, and polish men have the longest? I am Jane by the way, whats your name?'

He says: 'Tonto Kowlowski'
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Originally posted by realpolitic

Saddam was even less trustable when the US supplied him with VX gas and trained him in the use of anthrax.
      so what's the point. Was he trustable or not. Little kid? I guess you really thought Uncle Joe was trustable during WW2?

Your point is irrelevant. It is just an attempt to find fault elsewhere (like a little kid), but it in no way invalidates the argument in question.

Comment

Originally posted by The Andy-Man

A guy gets on a plane, and there is a woman reading a book next to him. She looksup an says 'Hi, this book has some really interesting fatcs! Did you know, that Native Americans have the widest penis, and polish men have the longest? I am Jane by the way, whats your name?'

He says: 'Tonto Kowlowski'
        Sorry for the question, but it is 'Tonto' a Native America Name? (As I though after reading the joke), because it means 'fool' in Spanish.
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

yes, i beleive it is a native american name

Comment

Well, then it sounds fun in Spanish

Give me bread and call me "tonto" is a spanish saying

Comment

call the damn guy cheif biggum stanning bull if you want

Comment

I'll do: chief biggum stanning bull Kowlowski

Comment

good ring to it

Comment

So how much will the US pay for these troops? or will these states actually fund these small foces out of ther own pocket?

Wow, only 7000 more and they can match the commitment that India backed out of, which was one whole division (and thus, without any of the command problems of this polyglut force).
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• As far as I know, Spain doesn't receive any single Euro for her help In fact I believe that the Spanish big companies that wanted a post-Sadam "contract" haven't got it yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
                        I know this is hard for a civ-playing pea-brain to understand, but we went to war for more important reasons than a specific jug of chemicals.
                        what are those more important reasons? i was under the impression that rumsfeld was scared **** of saddams huge chemical, nuclear and biological weapons, and giving that as #1 reason to go to war.

rumsfeld is a little crybaby; i think even bush has said more reasonable things than that absolutely miserable old *****!

i reckon the guy must be thinking like this:

'Saddam has a nuclear bomb and now i'm scared because only we should be having nuclear weapons so now we're gonna bomb iraq to smithereens while i sit here on my comfy ass in washington, playing golf and having a good 'cuban' cigar!'

sounds stupid, but hey, rumsfeld is stupid
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• you're stupid
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We were scared of the programs, the person who had shown a willingness to use them, who had invaded his neighbors, and who was not complying with the terms of his cease-fire. In fact, evading them and blowing them off as much as he could. If we were scared of missiles on the launcher, we would not have spent the whole winter trying to get peacenicks on board.

Comment

• If you'll remember (but you probably won't.) Bush did not want to go to the UN. Who did?
                              Tony Blair.

Bush wanted to go in with all guns blazing but Blair knew we needed UN support or else it would be a HUGE political failure.
                              And Blair was right

Oh, and doesn't anyone remember Bushies little speech about how Saddam could turn New York "into a mushroom cloud"?
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                you're stupid
                                ...but seriously, folks

Comment

Working...
                                X