New Europe Steps Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zylka
    Yeah, well according to you - I have a King's girth due to my ethnic background. IF ONLY IT WERE THAT EASY, BORIS
    Hmmm, I don't recall ever asserting that Poles were ethnically prone to being well-hung...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Why are the backwards, feudalistic countries "new" Europe, while the modern capitalist countries "old" Europe?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Because we need someone like us when we fall.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          JAHAHHAA ZYLKA COULDNT EVEN GET HIS PICTURE UP PEROPERLY HAHAHAHAHA
          That's 0 for 2 buddy - what's up with you today? *Hands Tassy some relief Zyprexa

Comment

Zylka has a pottymouth. But it's nothing compared to enlisted troops in maenevering bored out of their minds.

Comment

No Boris, but you can assert that we are the sexiest people on Earth. Heck, even Ms. Poland rocked the Poly beauty pageant some time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Why are the backwards, feudalistic countries "new" Europe, while the modern capitalist countries "old" Europe?
                You mean the enui-laden types?

Comment

I wouldn't say sexiest on Earth. I mean, I've never seen quite a combo like German-Irish. Seeeeexy!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

hasselhof?

Comment

I don't know if he's part Irish. But even if so, there are always exceptions...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

That's 0 for 2 buddy - what's up with you today? *Hands Tassy some relief Zyprexa
                        But I SAW Them BUT THEY ARENT THERE ANYMORE

*Takes the Zyprexa, feels better*

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
                          If the rest of the world would wake up and understand that its about getting Iraq fixed and not about "standing up to the US" then everyone would be better off in the long run. France and Germany have simply lost their minds.
                          We are fixing Afghanistan. It needed to be occupied by the UN years ago when the Taliban first started violating fundamental human rights.

You deal with Iraq. It wasn't all that broken in the first place.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

I heard that in Belgium all the people in the Army are unionized hairdressers (WSJ story). Maybe that is why you open your legs for the Germans every generation.
                            I should hope so, they wouldn't be much use if they were ionised hairdressers
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

We are fixing Afghanistan. It needed to be occupied by the UN years ago when the Taliban first started violating fundamental human rights.

You deal with Iraq. It wasn't all that broken in the first place.
                              Yeah Iraq was just ducky. Saddam was really trustable.

Comment

Well, now that you think about it:

SADDAM: I have no weapons of mass destruction.
                                BUSH: He has weapons of mass destruction!!!

One was telling the lie, and it wasn't Saddam So therefore Saddam is more trustworthy than bush. Though thats not hard to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X