• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Dallas hates you back. Call it evenl.
    Okay, I'll call it evenl.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Cool - let us know if you get printed
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I don't think they take letters to the editor written in crayon.

ACK!

Comment

• I have letters published a lot.
          Sports and not Sports.
          And they're not in ****ing crayon.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have letters published a lot.
            Sports and not Sports.
            And they're not in ****ing crayon.

Fingerpaints?

ACK!

Comment

• At least he does not use paw prints.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Or cat vomit. Tuberski.

Comment

• Great.
                  My daughter walks up and here I sit like a goofus, laughing my head off, and she asks, at what?

Says I need to meet real people.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Rotten $#%$%^

ACK!

Comment

Great.
                      My daughter walks up and here I sit like a goofus, laughing my head off, and she asks, at what?

Says I need to meet real people.
                      Makes me feel a lot beter using !@#%!#$ instead of what I really wanted to say.

ACK!

Comment

• How does time work where a daughter gets older than her father?

Comment

• Not older. Smarter. But then... naw, I'm not going there.

Comment

• A FB named Darryl "Moose" Johnston, the best FB of the 90's.

I'll still take Rathman. A great blocker and pass catcher, who could also run. The "Moose" is overrated.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Where's my rope ?

Comment

• Same place I placed your gun... up your ass .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X