No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... Falcons are running all over the Cowpats... not a promising sign for Dallas

Comment

• The 'boys have had a good day, statistically.
      They just didn't do much with it.
      Carter looked better. Hambrick looked better.
      Peerless Price has been a non-factor.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well my lombardi picks were horrible.

But the good thing is I can't call myself a Bears fan . That would truelly be embarrassing.

Comment

• So far I'm 11-3 with 2 games left to be decided.

And Sloww?

The 'boys have had a good day, statistically.

Moral victories? Well, they're for losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
            But the good thing is I can't call myself a Bears fan . That would truelly be embarrassing.
            Yes... it is...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And I never have been a fan of the big Tuna. I'm not sure why. I just never liked his coaching or his teams. He may be a good coach, be Dallas still has little talent to work with aside from a couple of older wide recievers who still have some speed and power, but have no one to throw to them.

damn, scary to watch my #1 pick go down with a knee injury. But it doesn't look too serious. It looks like Gannong will be back in.

Comment

• Saw Minny/GB, which the network CUT away from with 2 minutes left to go to Dallas/Atl. Jeez, you think they'd learn from the Heidi game. Anyway, GB actually scored, but still lost. Farve is just too old, I think. He looked dreadful.

Johnson didn't look that great, but that's ok because they played the Cowboys . Though Doug did play better in the 2nd half. Unfortunetly Finneran is gone for a few weeks. Though I think the Falcons may be ok until Vick returns.

Now watching the Sunday night game. Oakland just scored. It'll be 22-20. Becoming decent... the best story is having their punter kicking two clutch FGs after their starting kicker gets hurt. Though it doesn't hurt that Hendrick was kicker before .

Oh, and guess which person picked up Anquin Boldin in the Poly Fantasy Football League .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• grr, you beat me to Boldin

Comment

• HAW HAW .

I saw his stats and jumped online to see if I would get lucky . He'll be starting for me next week .

Oh, and on the Dallas game, Quincy Carter looked pretty good. He'll be alright, I think.

And Tennessee is about to beat the Raiders.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• A good game... almost 300 yards in penalities

The Titans win.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Sloppy much in that game .

On the bright side, I'm 11-4 so far in the Lombardi League . Reismark ALSO has 11 correct. Sloth only got 8 though . Good start boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                          A good game... almost 300 yards in penalities

The Titans win.
                          Thereby making me 12-3. My team, Forrest Gimp, is currently 27-18, which is pretty good.

Comment

• Congrats... I haven't surveyed the damage yet, but I think I won about 5 games... sigh.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Comment

• Looks like Imran and I are in a battle for first place... kind of. Best he could do is tie me (well, depending upon the tiebreaker of course) if Philly wins... WHICH AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, IMMY!!!!!

Uh, looking at it Imran and I picked the same MNF score - 42. What happens if Philly wins (WHICH AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!)?

Comment

Working...
                                X