No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For Some FootBall - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... But the good news is, they won't lose in week three. Byes are good for something
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• JohnT, are you in a fantasy league, or do you just talk a good game, like your brother Sava?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• We're so deep at that position that we don't need a Ted Washington.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Good weel; Niners romp the Bears (though everyone will this year), Green Bay's Favre looked awful, and Joey Harrington looked way better than Warner... Even though it was only the first week, I do remember Sloww telling me I'd be an idiot to pick Harrington over Warner, oh well... Too bad Warner is going cry on the sidelines all season again as he has a supposed concusion. I think he was just to chicken to explain his awful performance to the reporters.

Keep it up!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            JohnT, are you in a fantasy league, or do you just talk a good game, like your brother Sava?

Sava is not my brother.

And my 12-3 record can speak for itself.

Comment

• Oh, and the Raiders lost
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• The fantasy wrap-up...

My Dragonhawks paste the Slackers, 89-69, despite sucky performances from Manning & Mare.

The Destroyers lead the Afros, 86-72, but must sweat out the Philly defense before declaring victory.

The Whoremongers lead the Boingers in an ugly one, 51-33, but a lot is still left to be said as Vegas still has Gramatica and the TB defense waiting, while the Boingers have McNabb and Keyshawn.

The Dwarf Tossers beat the Emus handily, 75-59.

The Thugs have a big lead on the Sloths, 80-64, and it's only gonna get worse, as Monza is done and West Side still has Akers.

And finally, the BC Bears win a nailbiter against the Berzerkers, 94-89, despite a bad week by Favre.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• So I have to root for a high scoring game tonight with Phily winning (so I can win Fantasy and Lombardi)? Aww.. **** .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• The Dwarf Tossers beat the Emus handily, 75-59.
                    I can't believe Tomlinson and George combined for something like 76 yards and no TDs

I'm sincerely pissed.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Tomlinson was a shock... I wonder if KC's defense really got that good or did SD's offensive line regress..

Comment

• I don't know. They were supposed to have one of the more explosive offenses in the league coming into the season, especially with the pickup of D. Boston.

But if this keeps up, Im in deep sh** because I have Brees as my backup.
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          So I have to root for a high scoring game tonight with Phily winning (so I can win Fantasy and Lombardi)? Aww.. **** .

Correction: Tie for the Lombardi win. I've already "won", so

Comment

• A lot of the "name" RB's sucked.

Dallas was just weird.
                            Their excellent defense couldn't get and keep it together.
                            Quincy "Marble-Mouth" Carter looked actually acceptable.
                            Troy "I should be starting, not Emmitt" Hambrick actually averaged more than an inch per rush.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You gotta give it to the Texans though

I am always happy when a) The Dolphins lose and b) a Fresno State players looks good (which really means o.k.)
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• David Carr's a stud. Anybody who gets sacked 70+ times a season and comes back for more is pretty manly in my book. I'd rather have him than, say, Tim Couch on my team anyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X