Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The horror, the horror."

/me shudders and closes thread.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This website is for sale! r0x0rz.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, r0x0rz.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
        "The horror, the horror."

* obiwan18 shudders and closes thread.
        Tinky Winky scares you?

Uber KruX, cool tour.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"I have known seen ...strong, lusty, red-eyed devils but....I foresaw that in the blinding sunshine of this land, I would become acquainted with a flabby, pretending, weak-eyed, devil of rapacious and pitiless folly."
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hey Boshko - what did you think of the Battle Royale novel?
            That's the movie, gotta get around to reading the book, heard it was worth reading. The movie's great through, aaaaaaah evil asian children being forced to butcher each other as punishment for being bad to their teachers. 'Tis the stuff that dreams are made of
            Seriously, its a really good Japanese Lord of the Flies and well worth watching...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

"Seriously, its a really good Japanese Lord of the Flies and well worth watching..."

Boshko, if I asked you about the battle royale novel, wouldn't it be safe to guess I've seen the movie already??? I have.

I'm ready to start the tour of my single room "apartment" now...
                Attached Files
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Let's open that door!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Looking on my workspace...
                    Attached Files
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

• How did you get that side panel? Or is that Civ 2?
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• You ******* heathen. I've just seen your two button mouse!!!

Right, you are ejected from the Apple gang!!!!!
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Finally, my resting place...

See that, Kaak? That's Salvador Dali... otherwise known as REAL art.
                          Attached Files
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• So that's where you masturbate and sleep, huh?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Oh mr. fun, you cad!

And yes, that is civ 2. It's a real tough game, this one!

I hate how the years pass so quickly when you get up to king level...
                              Drake Tungsten
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• This is the bedroom at the place I was at in The Netherlands. I'm in a dorm room now and don't have pictures of that available:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X