Photograph your fetid hovel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photograph your fetid hovel!

For the for time ever I not have a digital camera and a home internet connection.

The first photo is my sad excuse for a bathroom. Note the shower head which has no water supply that is independent from the sink faucet and the grate in the floor rather than a shower stall.
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

the second is my kitchen, on view is the entirety of my counter space and my hot water heater (which automatically turns completely off when there's no water running).
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Now we have not only a large glare due to my pathetic camera skills but my living space. Note the pot of curry on the table (yep, that's my table) and give it the worship that it deserves.
      Attached Files
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I feel like I've caught some sort of disease just looking at your home.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Now we have not only a squirrel (could my apartment possibly be complete without one?) and a dried Bolivian pirana but a small fuzzy Cthulhu guarding my alcohol supply...
          Attached Files
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

*claws at eyes to stop the madness and limited floor space*
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

And for the penultimate photo we have my curry shrine, a cut-off photo of home (a cobblestone beach) and leftist propaganda galore.
              Attached Files
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Hey, the floorspace isn't so bad. Its the lack of counter space.
                Now what it really needs is for me to post the big photos from my all-squirrel calendar all over the walls.

and here's me looking quizzical and in need of a shower, (gotta remember to turn the hot water heater on ) other facial expessions available upon demand.
                Attached Files
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

the complete lack of chairs should be noted, my boss promised me a chair
                  I'm currently sitting on an old computer tower.
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I feel tempted to take some pics of my fridge...
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I feel like showering after seeing these pictures...

Comment

my fridge isn't too bad
                        yet...

ooooh here's one last one, its aloewei a great asian aloe drink that looks really wierd but feels great going down and tastes great. If you're the kind of person who likes their OJ really pulpy, you'll kill for this stuff.

And yes, those are pieces of raw aloe floating in it.
                        Attached Files
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

God Korea sucks...

I feel like showering after seeing these pictures...

You should use my shower. It's the bomb biggity.
                          Attached Files
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

you.... you... have a stall
                            *burns with envy*
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

More shower...
                              Attached Files
                              KH FOR OWNER!