No announcement yet.

Photograph your fetid hovel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chair at your computer is nigh on exactly like the one I'm sitting in right now.

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
      Cali

at that sig
      Classic isn't it?

BTW your hovel is infested with some kinda strange coloured rats. They seem to be in every picture. We had larger versions of them around my house so I set the coon-hounds on em. That did the trick.
      Damn, I've lost 3 coon-hounds already trying to get rid of these buggers.

EDIT - I'm not sure you could classify your digs as a 'hovel'
      Heh, thanks.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Well then, at least tell me what you think of my humble abode.
        Very student-like. I'll bet my master bathroom is bigger than your whole abode
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
          The chair at your computer is nigh on exactly like the one I'm sitting in right now.
          The kitties love to scratch it. We let them though because it keeps them from scratching the sofa.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

The kitties love to scratch it. We let them though because it keeps them from scratching the sofa.
            Oh sorry. I meant MrFun's computer chair.

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The view from my balcony...
              Um, I have a cute little rice field nearby. All natural fertilizer odor from my own window!

MrFun: doesn't look THAT much bigger than my place. But you do have some counter space *drools*

oh wait, you have a living room too

I need to get a microwave but I was told that they cost about 300,000 won here (over $250).

Cali: A wood floor! Your blood, I wants it. Well at least I have my cute little cheap wood table with one foot legs that I love...

oh well, at least my fetid hovel is free with my job...
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Those kittens are cool.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  Those kittens are cool.
                  Here's another one to make you go awwwww.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                    Cali: A wood floor! Your blood, I wants it. Well at least I have my cute little cheap wood table with one foot legs that I love...

oh well, at least my fetid hovel is free with my job...
                    Good deal. My place costs...well, you don't want to know.

Comment

cute they may be, but can they compare the Cthulhu the fuzzy?
                      Attached Files
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

Asmodean
                        really?

SpencerH, you're probably right on that.

By the way -- anyone know why I would have a Tinky Winky doll with a pin that has the word "DUH" on it?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You can't see the outhouse in this picture.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Here it is.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Photograph your fetid hovel!

Originally posted by Boshko
                              For the for time ever I not have a digital camera and a home internet connection.
                              Boshko, your English is more atrocious than usual

P.S. Is that what you are teaching? :shudder:
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hey, that's my outhouse! Why, you don't even have your own outhouse at all, do you? Do you?!

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                                X