No announcement yet.

Free Kobe Bryant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least they can't take your liberty: your guns.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

How'd you like to be that guy in the vest. Not a flattering pic. wonder if thats the ex boyfriend who dumped her for another girl and she tried to kill herself. He can always say that he tagged a girl that the best player in the NBA hit.

Comment

he has to be gay

who in the hell wears vests?

Comment

I think that he's a friend from her job in that hotel. She was a worker in the hotel he stayed in, right?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            he has to be gay

who in the hell wears vests?
            I think he just wanted to show off his flabby pasty white arms, is he trying to flex there? nice. She's a bit overdressed, but I'm sure that wasn't for long.

Comment

actually from the site, it looked like those were prom pictures

hence the dress

I'm not sure how he was allowed to go to a prom with only the tux vest- and not the entire tuxedo.

Comment

Isn't that Brittany and Justin at the MTV Movie awards?
                -30-

Comment

No way. Justin is much hotter than that.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think everyone's being a bit too quick in assuming she's made the whole thing up. We don't even know how short a skirt she was wearing yet.

Comment

Well... she did you up to his hotel room... one must question her judgement there. Granted, she could be telling the truth, or he could be... that, we shall never know.

But I'm getting really suspicious when young women go up to hotel room with sports stars...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's just another she-said he-said situation.

To convict someone, the guilt has to be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

My take on the whole thing is that the woman wanted money, Kobe refused and was slapped with a lawsuit.

My prediction is that Kobe will be exonerated at the end of the trial, if he decides to fight all the way through. This should serve him a good lesson in paying prostitutes properly or never committing any adulteries.

Comment

I still think he's innocent

but there's a good chance he will be convicted.

The woman claims she isn't in it for the money, and doesn't intend a civil law suit.

There is evidence of tearing of clothes and flesh and bruises.

My thing is I think these are self inflicted. But they will be enough to convict Kobe. Especially if they can't get the trial moved to Denver.

goodbye Kobe

Comment

No matter what, he has proved what a pond scum he is for cheating on his wife.

As far as the rest, it's hard to prove anything, so he will get his many months of shame, and she probably won't get any satisfaction, or money.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

and Ming I have to disagree

Apparantly Kobe requested she bring something up to his room. I'm guessing she's a porter or something, and her job is to service the customers. Err wait- maybe service isn't the correct word to use .

Comment

It was the perfect word to use

Again... I don't know who's telling the truth here... and we will never know.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X