No announcement yet.

Free Kobe Bryant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, there is a possibility he's innocent of rape. I bet there are lots of girls wanting to exploit on that, but then again it doesn't mean he didn't rape her. Well, investigation will bring the truth to this matter, I hope.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

This is exactly why legal proceedings should be public discussion in the media. Nobody knows the facts, yet all of America already has an opinion. Good luck trying to find an impartial jury.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wanna see him in jail for 5-10 years just to watch the lakers squirm
        I just don't know anymore.

Comment

If that's the case, It's a good thing they picked up Payton and Malone.

God, I'm evil.
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Hopefully he's innocent, if indeed he is...but I wouldn't mind his having to pay some big $$$ in compensation.
            DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay
              Anybody stupid enough to piss away the Perfect Life, whether he did it or not, gets what he deserves.

His wife is absolutely gorgeous! He has millions upon millions!
              Much easier to sit on ones haunches and make such comments than to be in his body with all that fame right there trying to make the right decisions.

I'm not saying what Kobe did was correct, just that if you were in Kobe's shoes and life, the decision might not be as easy as you think. Of course, I believe more in fatalism than free will, so take what I said as you will.
              badams

Comment

Lakers will still win the championship without him.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I dont dislike Kobe but who cares..........If it happened to the average smuck He would still be in Jail.........

Comment

I don't see how the fact that he has lots of cash can be a factor AGAINST him cheating. If I were rich, chances I would be unfaithful would certainly rise. That is, if I had anyone to cheat on.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Much easier to sit on ones haunches and make such comments than to be in his body with all that fame right there trying to make the right decisions.
                      Oh, poor poor Kobe. I guess if his "posse" arrived a little bit sooner, he might have been saved.

These players (especially right out of high school) are taught by the leagues to recognize these situations and deal with them. It's his own fault for letting his ego run wild.

I'm not saying what Kobe did was correct, just that if you were in Kobe's shoes and life, the decision might not be as easy as you think.
                      Yeah, it should be easier considering he has the lessons of athlete like Mike Tyson or Magic to draw from. He screwed up his life, and deserves what he gets.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

If nothing else, Kobe Bryant is guilty of terminal dumbass.
                        I don't think even his most ardent fans can deny that fact.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay
                          Still, though, he puts himself in a bad, bad position.
                          true

with kobe's height he shouldn't be attempting doggystyle without proper equipment.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mike Tyson revisited?

oh, and Azazel I couldn't agree more! ;O)

Comment

Being rich your chances of being unfaithful will be much much greater just because opportunites are literally around every corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Lakers will still win the championship without him.
                                Yeaaaahhhh, ok.
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X