No announcement yet.

Free Kobe Bryant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I would TOTALLY give Kobe an opportunity to make me want to sue him. I mean, uh, you know, like let him win a game of chess or something.

I wouldn't sue anyone, though. I think if people could just keep that kind of stuff to themselves they and everyone they knew would be ever-so-much happier.
    -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      looks like the Mike Tyson case all over again... but something tells me the Kobe will come across better that Mikey, and save the day. This looks like a set up for a civil suit, because the criminal case will probably go nowhere.
      Didn't Tyson hire a tax lawyer to represent him? How the hell Tyson lost that case is beyond me

Comment

What I don't get is why you get married at 21 when you're making 40M a year... I'd definitely play the field...

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
          ... I'd definitely play the field...
          sounds like he is!

Comment

maybe she tricked him into marriage.

remember he came out of high school. he never learned about having fun in college like other people do.

and despite what an earlier poster said, the NBA has a horrible indocrination program. Not as bad as the NFL's, but still not good. They don't teach these kids how to conduct themselves properly.

Comment

hmm, according the latest news their was vaginal tearing and her clothes were torn. Could be bad for Kobe.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue
                What I don't get is why you get married at 21 when you're making 40M a year... I'd definitely play the field...
                I've pointed this out myself. Stupid stupid stupid stupid. His wife is drop-dead gorgeous, and probably great in any other aspect, but commiting himself at 21? why, if you can enjoy some 5-7 more years of partying like it's 1999?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yeah... but you can bet the "slut and hard sex" defense will be played out...

It's tough on the female, because if she is telling the truth, they were rake her through the mud.

It's tough on Kobe, because if he's telling the truth, he still maybe found guilty.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                    hmm, according the latest news their was vaginal tearing and her clothes were torn. Could be bad for Kobe.
                    say it ain't so, Joe. say it ain't so

I have trouble believing Kobe did this, but perhaps he did.

Comment

One with so much influence could believe that he can do everything he wants to, but then again, one with so much influence usually gets what he wants anyway, if you know what I mean.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        and despite what an earlier poster said, the NBA has a horrible indocrination program. Not as bad as the NFL's, but still not good. They don't teach these kids how to conduct themselves properly.

Is the NBA a business or a daycare?

Kobe was estranged from his father over his marriage to the women. Don't know the exact details but they have not been on speaking terms for a couple of years..

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Lord almight...

Well my thoughts:
                          innocent until proven guilty. It's not Kobe's job to prove he's innocent, it's the prosecutions job to prove that beyond a reasonable doubt that he raped her. If there is a reasonable doubt that he is innocent, the law says that the jury must find him innocent.

For further elaboration on this subject, check out the film 12 Angry Men.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

He probably loves her.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

No dissident... mike tyson is from nyc... i think brooklyn... Kobe was born and raised in Lower Merion, a suburb of Philly and his father was a former Sixer's bench warmer
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm a big fan of Kobe (Tai).

Comment

Working...
                                X