No announcement yet.

Free Kobe Bryant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has just been revealed the accuse has OD'd on pills a few months ago.

They say it may hurt her credibility. But I'm not sure you can make that connection. Suicidal people aren't necessarily liars.

Comment

watched a news program on it today, some interesting points.

It was suggested they might to try to move the trial from the small town the crime took place. It may be hard for Kobe to get a fair trial in a small town where everyone knows eveyone(including the girl) and where everyone is white.

Also, I heard that Sexual Assault is the most falsely reported crime in the US. I wonder how many men are rotting in prison over the lies of women who had "buyers regret"
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

have yall seen pictures of the accuser by the way? kobe's wife looks better... why would he even think about fooling around at all with this other woman?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

yes, their best bet is to move the trial to Denver. At least they could get some black people in the jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            have yall seen pictures of the accuser by the way? kobe's wife looks better... why would he even think about fooling around at all with this other woman?
            Lots of NBA players have women throwing themselves at them, leads to a tempting environment.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

"Did he have sex with her" is not the question, anyway....

can some one post a pic of her, btw?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted, but you can see pics of the accuser here

Comment

bah! geocities

can't link the image here.

I can care less about her privacy. I intend on posting her picture here when I get a hold of it.

Comment

If the link I posted dies due to bandwith, checkhere

Comment

kind of rude posting her home address. But the media already knows it. Just look for the house with the media camped out front.
                      Last edited by Dis; July 21, 2003, 03:55.

Comment

Those are quite disturbing websites. Check out how much property tax they pay each year. mail them a nice letter. They live in a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 2 story home. Property value: 344,360 bought in 1988 for 93000. nice.

Comment

somehow, I doubt he raped her. .

Seriously, though, I hope the truth comes out. That's all I have to say, really.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ack! I can put my name in and find out where I live. Although the site I came up with requested money to find out that information.

disturbing.

sometimes I think of living "off the grid"- but then I wouldn't be able to have interenet access- and no home, no phone, no electricity .

Comment

in case those pictures dont' show up...
                              Attached Files

Comment

one more
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X