Self image poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    You'll have a hot body come the revolution, when your carcass is thrown onto the pyre with the rest of the capitalist scum...
    Is that a death threat?

I am sorry but whoever believes there will be a revolution is seriously ****ed up. I also regret saying, your idiotic beliefs are not popular.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I am the hottest thing since sliced bread.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon
        Methinks theres a reason you never post a pic of youself.
        I've met him.

BTW, Zylka, I've seen a couple of Trip's pics...9.8 sounds about right.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          I am the hottest thing since sliced bread.
          You are real cute... but I am hotter than you...
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Of course you are, everyone fantasizes about Argentine stickmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              Of course you are, everyone fantasizes about Argentine stickmen.
              I have been getting more built... my friend...

And I am no argentine nor am I a stickman.

I do admit you are cute as hell..

Comment

• Oh Fezzy, let us run off to Ontario and get married forthwith!

Comment

• Asher, I would gladly do so...

Comment

• I'm With Stupid - the Hot or Not version!!

OK guys, attached is the pic I just submitted to Hot or Not. The name of the game is to guess what my average score will be this time next week (note: pic not up for voting yet, they say it should take 24 hours).

I don't care what you think of my looks, that isn't the point. The point is what the lovely ladies (and gay guys I suppose) who look at the male pics on http://www.hotornot.com/ think of me.

I've noticed on rating some of the female pics that the ratings tend towards the high side. When I submitted my pic I rated myself as a 6. My guess is that my rating is gonna be something between 6 and 7.

No, I'm not giving you the URL because all you gits will give me the lowest score just to be smartasses.

What do you think I will be rated?
                    Attached Files
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• I think the rating are on the high side as I think they take the person voting trackrecord as a base. So if someone votes everyone a 3, and then someone a 7 it counts for more than if someone just clicks 10 on everyone.

Personally my guess would be a healthy 7.2.

Comment

• God, some of you can be really evil in regards to other people's looks...

So Asher - what's Zylka look like?

Comment

• LOL, that is true redfern. I was called a bad ass..

Comment

• 2nd from the bottom for me(and messing up this threadjack)

jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• This ought to be a picture thread
                              Attached Files
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• Frustrated poet - I think you look like a 6.5, in my opinion, but I predict that you'll get around a 5
                                Attached Files
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X